这是租客回我的email,见内

来源: bluebluebi 2018-08-28 05:30:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1836 bytes)
回答: 我接到过无数律师的电话。va_landlord2018-08-27 15:55:36

同时还有个附带word文件,没签字,讲述她们是如何感觉到周围人对她们的不安全感。她们感觉不安全就想毁约还要全部押金?

Thanks for getting back to us. As stated in the text I sent over on August 15th at 1:19PM, we felt very uncomfortable and unsafe to be in the apartment. I described how the downstairs neighbors are constantly knocking on our door and floor when we are simply walking around the apartment. Not only do the downstairs neighbors make us feel unsafe to be home, but we are constantly harassed by other people at the complex. There has been numerous times were we felt threatened or scared to be in the apartment as stated in the document I attached below. We hired a lawyer to represent us on a pro bono basis because the complex is not safe for us to continue living in. We will both be moving out before September 1st, 2018. Due to our unsafe conditions, we request to mutually terminate the lease with a full return of the security deposit and a mutual release of any future liability. If you choose to refuse, we will be asking a judge to cancel the lease and ask for August rent to be returned in addition to a refund of security and a determination of no further liability. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

In addition to the previous email, I would like to add that if it is brought to the judge we would assert that the unsafe conditions constitute a constructive eviction until security is adequately restored to the complex. During that time, all rents will be paid to the registry of the Court pending a resolution of our dispute. We will keep our offer open for 24 hours and will then plan to pursue a litigated option with a deposit of rents into the registry of the Court.

所有跟帖: 

让她们8/31搬出去,打扫干净,退押金得了 -pangpangxiongxiong- 给 pangpangxiongxiong 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2018 postreply 06:54:47

也是。得饶人处且饶人。 -va_landlord- 给 va_landlord 发送悄悄话 va_landlord 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2018 postreply 06:57:29

那还要合同干什么?如果我不喜欢她们,让她们搬走可以吗? -bluebluebi- 给 bluebluebi 发送悄悄话 bluebluebi 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/28/2018 postreply 07:41:46

Follow the order, not a letter -va_landlord- 给 va_landlord 发送悄悄话 va_landlord 的博客首页 (168 bytes) () 08/28/2018 postreply 06:56:42

除了要她律师信息外,我想这样告诉她们 -bluebluebi- 给 bluebluebi 发送悄悄话 bluebluebi 的博客首页 (138 bytes) () 08/28/2018 postreply 07:35:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”