trees on the fence

来源: cherry2197 2017-09-29 07:33:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1097 bytes)

I own a rental property: the next door neighbor (also rental) or its management company cut down trees on my side---two of them belong to the neighbor and one belongs to my property three days! See pictures attached. The whole yard is covered by trunks and branches, blocking my walkway. The neighboring property seems to be owned by a family trust, the mailing address listed is another property owned by the same family trust.

I contact the city, they said they did not cover the trees. So the does got to be the owner or authorized by the owner.  There is no way I can get contact information of this owner.  Any suggestions on how to deal with this?

my inclination is to toss to the neighbor's yard because firs off, (1) he has no right to cut my tree, and (2) he cannot leave the debris from his property on my yard.

Thank you

所有跟帖: 

ask the neighbor to get the owner's information and look up the -youzifive- 给 youzifive 发送悄悄话 (67 bytes) () 09/29/2017 postreply 08:19:00

关键是,邻居为何把树砍了?是在帮你还是在害你?这决定着你该用何种表情去交涉这事。 -守月- 给 守月 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2017 postreply 08:39:42

雇人把树枝清理走,然后让邻居付钱。 -柠檬椰子汁- 给 柠檬椰子汁 发送悄悄话 柠檬椰子汁 的博客首页 (86 bytes) () 09/29/2017 postreply 09:27:12

多大点事?动动手不会累死的。 -万得福- 给 万得福 发送悄悄话 万得福 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/29/2017 postreply 10:10:36

I spent a lot money to cut trees for rental properties. Trees in -PtLandlord- 给 PtLandlord 发送悄悄话 (190 bytes) () 09/29/2017 postreply 11:48:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”