lease renew 请教柠檬大侠和其他专家

来源: xiaofengjiayuan 2017-05-11 14:42:08 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1811 bytes)

请教柠檬大侠和其他专家

又到了房子续约的时候...房客已经住了两年了.还想续约.  但房子一直有个问题..就是通向地下室的过道顶一直时不时漏水...地下室没有装修但washer and dryer 在那.   我们请了roofer and plumber 来好几Ci了都没能发现解决这个问题. 也花了不少钱. 不过我会继续请人解决这个问题.就是不知道啥时候可以解决.

现在房客想续约..要求我们不涨房租.我不知道加入下面文字是否可以.  BTW, the tenant always make full year payment when signing the lease and they normally do not give me trouble in the past.  The leak was on and off there over a year already.    It is lake front house and  it is hard for them to find simiar house if they move out.

先谢了

Tenant understands there is a leak on the ceiling of the stairs hallway leading to the basement and this is the reason the rent is kept much lower than market value for this house (see attached Zillow rent estimate $XXXX/month).   The owner is taking and will continue taking active actions to have professionals to try to resolve the leaking issues.  If the house is deemed not safe for living by professionals (say, if dangerous level of black mold is detected in the living space by professionals), the tenant may need to evacuate the house for cleaning work and the lease can be terminated.   The tenant is responsible for finding living place if this happens and the owner will refund the rent fee for the period the tenant not living in the house.  Final walk through will be done if lease terminates.

所有跟帖: 

Give me a drawing of each floor I will tell you where it comes f -borisg- 给 borisg 发送悄悄话 borisg 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2017 postreply 15:59:50

请见内 -xiaofengjiayuan- 给 xiaofengjiayuan 发送悄悄话 xiaofengjiayuan 的博客首页 (768 bytes) () 05/11/2017 postreply 19:58:12

厕所VENT的FLASHING装反了。。。 其实你一开始说我就猜是这个。 -borisg- 给 borisg 发送悄悄话 borisg 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2017 postreply 06:18:37

专业roofer 检查了,建议三件事,1. replacement utility chimney cap. 2, tuck p -xiaofengjiayuan- 给 xiaofengjiayuan 发送悄悄话 xiaofengjiayuan 的博客首页 (196 bytes) () 05/12/2017 postreply 16:56:04

查查你的空调系统, 看是否是冷凝水漏! -youzifive- 给 youzifive 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2017 postreply 17:16:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”