I just signed a for sale by owner deal myself

来源: 欢乐帽子 2015-07-24 13:43:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (895 bytes)
The seller and I went to the local title agency where they provided us with the standard Purchase Agreement.
Be careful, though, it's not exactly the same as the contract you get from the realtor. For example, a very standard clause in the realtor's contract that says "Earnest money will be refunded to buyer if the appraised value does not meet or exceed the purchase price and seller does not agree to sell at appraisal value." I noticed it's missing in the title agency's agreement so I had to add it to the addendum and had the seller sign it. That way, the buyer if fully protected.
The purchase agreement is provided to us for free. Once the seller and buyer reach an agreement, we went to the title company to sign the contract, when the title company charged $250 (document preparation fee, paid by seller) for creating a file for us.
Hope this helps.

所有跟帖: 

no loan? -gqc- 给 gqc 发送悄悄话 gqc 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2015 postreply 15:40:17

Yes, I did apply for mortgage -欢乐帽子- 给 欢乐帽子 发送悄悄话 (179 bytes) () 07/24/2015 postreply 16:20:44

are you in CA? -meowi- 给 meowi 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2015 postreply 16:45:30

No I'm not :)) -欢乐帽子- 给 欢乐帽子 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2015 postreply 19:04:51

Thank you. Clear -Redrockmm- 给 Redrockmm 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2015 postreply 22:09:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”