Yeah, right! I vote with my pocketbook - they wont see my $ agai

来源: lvtotravel 2006-09-28 17:36:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (917 bytes)
After all, when we first visited Paris, it was at a time when we could sit at the edge of the guard wall on the top of Arc de Triomphe. Now, it is all surrounded with iron bars! Who cares about going up there any more?!

The reason for visit this time is because we haven't seen Richelieu Wing at Louvre since it was re-opened. For that we really enjoyed. There were very few tourists at Richelieu Wing where it displays the ancient cultures, in middle Asia and Asia Minor, and Mesopotamia in particular.

We totally lost our interest at Denon Wing.
Who cares to see Mona Lisa behind bulletin proof glass and mounted on a nondescriped wall with lines in front of her? When we first saw her, we were may be 3 feet away and could take as many pix / movie as we liked. Now the whole oil paintings hall at Denon Wing prohibits photo taking. Though of course there were tourists did that nonetheless.

所有跟帖: 

是, 十几年前去的时候俺还能和蒙娜丽莎合影呢. 现在 --realblue-- 给 -realblue- 发送悄悄话 -realblue- 的博客首页 (294 bytes) () 09/28/2006 postreply 17:55:23

much more cars, tiny cars - could not see how to squeeze -Lvtotravel- 给 Lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (846 bytes) () 09/28/2006 postreply 18:24:01

俺也觉得攒旅馆点数比攒基本没什么用的航空点核算多了. --realblue-- 给 -realblue- 发送悄悄话 -realblue- 的博客首页 (55 bytes) () 09/28/2006 postreply 18:39:50

It depends how you use them - miles vs points -lvtotravel- 给 lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (3223 bytes) () 09/28/2006 postreply 20:21:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”