Foolish !

来源: 中间小谢 2018-12-27 17:43:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3630 bytes)
回答: 中国的文化你如果看透了,其实2018-12-27 12:52:57

I am on a public library computer therefore I can only reply in English:

First, have you 看透了 Chinese culture yourself at all? Just look at how you commend the Chinese language here... A lengthy mess.
I don't think you understand western arts either having read some post of yours from the rather recent past.  Take this post as an example, it is mostly anecdotes or stories about the composers, not their music. This is a very common style by authors who seem to understand some object that they are writing about but in reality not really so. Instead of talking about their works, just talk about their lives. I looked through the whole post only at the end met some comments on Beethoven's actual compositions, some are quite specific, but more are very vague.

而中文本身就缺少了二次抽象,所以没有发展出纯数学
I kind of understand what you mean here, but, my friend, it is more of your own imagination, typical of Chinese thinkers of these generations ... conclusions first, then look for faults in Chinese culture.
Dose Sanskrit lack 二次抽象? I heard that it is one of the most abstract languages in the world. Then has India produced 纯数学 and music of the kind  that meet your criterions for them? What is your definition for 纯数学 by the way?

西方的音乐,古典的创作和数学非常像。
Foolish! I had some training in mathematics when I was in college. Any math applied in the arts (save architecture) is SIMPLE. What high math is needed in western classical music? Calculus? Analytic geometric? Group theory? or Statistics? .....unless you are writing an software to write music!
Then how is 古典的创作和数学非常像? The mathematicians should be very unhappy when they hear that. 
By the way, Beethoven was very poor at math, while, unexpectedly, Van Gogh was very good at math when he was a school boy. Beethoven's lack of math talent didn't hinder his music, Van Gogh's math talent didn't help his painting.

所有跟帖: 

支持小谢兄和立兄 -水宁- 给 水宁 发送悄悄话 水宁 的博客首页 (2372 bytes) () 12/27/2018 postreply 22:13:59

有水平! -雪晶- 给 雪晶 发送悄悄话 雪晶 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/27/2018 postreply 23:10:42

我只能明年在回复小谢还有一灯兄了。呵呵,名字都起好了 -- 给 立 发送悄悄话 立 的博客首页 (56 bytes) () 12/27/2018 postreply 23:31:59

没关系,不回复也没人怪你 -一灯可除千年暗- 给 一灯可除千年暗 发送悄悄话 一灯可除千年暗 的博客首页 (262 bytes) () 12/28/2018 postreply 09:04:53

不是''出離憤怒",而是"恨鐵不成鋼''的表達,大概不自觉的激越了些。其實也非對立君個人,而是此現像,因為很常見。 -中间小谢- 给 中间小谢 发送悄悄话 (151 bytes) () 12/28/2018 postreply 10:19:53

一派胡言。我根本没有打架。待来年在细细说。小谢的反应 -- 给 立 发送悄悄话 立 的博客首页 (194 bytes) () 12/27/2018 postreply 23:34:41

我也没覺得跟立君有打架。我等都是直抒胸臆而已。。 -中间小谢- 给 中间小谢 发送悄悄话 (356 bytes) () 12/28/2018 postreply 09:43:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”