要么买熊掌,反正不打折;要么白菜到底,穿2次扔了也不心疼。

来源: 我就臭美,怕谁? 2012-12-16 07:45:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1683 bytes)

说到买上一大推,就不得不说,日后怎么处理。坛子上的Jms肯定是各有办法的。我比较小气哈,还是让他们物尽所能的。copy一下前阵子在我的blog上贴的我的strategy

Mentioning 'recycling' or 'cleansing' the closet, I normally do it with 3 steps: first, I sell my big name designer items (like Burberry, LV etc.) and popular brands (like JCrew) on Ebay. If you buy them with good deals, you may get most of your money back; second, I sell plain styled clothes to local stores, like BuffaloExchange. Unlike those consignment shops, BuffaloExchange inspects your clothes immediately, and gives you cash at the spot. They like loose fit t-shirts (no graphic, no holes), plain styled jeans (no cropped, no holes...), simple sweaters and coats. They care the style (simple and plain) more than brand, though they do pay more for the brand. For example, they paid $8 for a Gap sweater (pink, cotton, loose fit); Lastly, I donate the clothes rejected by BuffaloExchange (or any other stores) together with kids clothes to goodwill. Interestingly, there always is a goodwill store nearby, lol...

所有跟帖: 

我也找找我们附近的收衣服店。一般都是直接去了goodwill -changeByDay2- 给 changeByDay2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 07:49:40

check www.buffaloexchange.com看看有没有你们local店? -我就臭美,怕谁?- 给 我就臭美,怕谁? 发送悄悄话 我就臭美,怕谁? 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 07:54:01

我一般就投进路边收旧衣服的铁箱里捐掉了。可是最近听说这些铁箱并不是慈善机构设立的,之后会运到非洲出售,据说严重损害了当地的纺织业 -左转海螺- 给 左转海螺 发送悄悄话 左转海螺 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 09:00:13

我一般也是投进铁箱里捐掉。但上面写着是啥慈善事业的,应该还好吧。不过他们是把衣服卖掉,把钱用来做慈善 -doyouknowme- 给 doyouknowme 发送悄悄话 doyouknowme 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 09:39:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”