要么买熊掌,反正不打折;要么白菜到底,穿2次扔了也不心疼。

来源: 2012-12-16 07:45:41 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

说到买上一大推,就不得不说,日后怎么处理。坛子上的Jms肯定是各有办法的。我比较小气哈,还是让他们物尽所能的。copy一下前阵子在我的blog上贴的我的strategy

Mentioning 'recycling' or 'cleansing' the closet, I normally do it with 3 steps: first, I sell my big name designer items (like Burberry, LV etc.) and popular brands (like JCrew) on Ebay. If you buy them with good deals, you may get most of your money back; second, I sell plain styled clothes to local stores, like BuffaloExchange. Unlike those consignment shops, BuffaloExchange inspects your clothes immediately, and gives you cash at the spot. They like loose fit t-shirts (no graphic, no holes), plain styled jeans (no cropped, no holes...), simple sweaters and coats. They care the style (simple and plain) more than brand, though they do pay more for the brand. For example, they paid $8 for a Gap sweater (pink, cotton, loose fit); Lastly, I donate the clothes rejected by BuffaloExchange (or any other stores) together with kids clothes to goodwill. Interestingly, there always is a goodwill store nearby, lol...