这个挺有意思,看看人家扭腰林蜜怎么评价昨天的比赛,顺带踩了窝火一脚。

来源: 马马甲甲 2014-10-07 16:24:03 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (11168 bytes)
ifang23
来自纽约漫画家林蜜看小林今日的表现  由 ifang23 发表在虎扑篮球·林书豪专区 http://bbs.hupu.com/jeremylin
资料来源: 林家花园
翻译: Hani Chang

Greg Pak 是个住在纽约的漫画家/导演。我第一次看到他的推文是在 2012 年 Linsanity 期间,不记得推文内容,只记得他文字美丽动人,是个不折不扣的美国林蜜。今天看完比赛,他忍不住一连串写了下面的推文,最后一个推是谢谢大家容忍他推了这 么多有关篮球的文,然后以林最后助攻 Davis 的视频为 ending,他称之为:small thing of beauty!!! 我先贴上他的推文,再配上翻译。

As the comics industry's biggest Jeremy Lin fan, I do indeed have unsolicited opinions regarding his debut as a Laker tonight!
做为漫画界林书豪的头号球迷,对今晚林第一次以湖人身份上场,我一定得不请自来的发表一下意见。

1. Yeah, shooting 0-6 was bad. And 1-3 on free throws is wildly uncharacteristic for him - he's about an 80% FT shooter, as I recall. But we know he can score. I think that'll come.
沒错,6投中0 是很糟糕。3罚只进1也完全不像我认识的林 - 他记得他的罚球率约有80%的。但我们都知道他会得分,时间问题罢了,所以这个不是问题。

2. 10 assists. That's pretty darn amazing. As much as Kobe and Nash combined. That's 20 of the team's 98 points right there. In Houston, Lin's job leading the second team was often to score. Tonight, his job was to dish out those assists. & he did a heck of a job.
10个助攻。这实在太厉害了。这个就占了全队 98得分的20分。在Houston,林带领的第二队的主要工作通常是要得分。今晚,他的工作是传球助攻,而他做的棒透了。

3. Lin had only one turnover. That's great for him. And that's with him playing longer than any other Laker.
林只有一个失误。这实在太优了,而且他还是全队上场时间最长的球员。

4. The fact that Scott kept him in so long even though he wasn't scoring is huge. McHale would pull him when he WAS scoring. Im getting the impression that Scott understands him better and is trying to help him succeed. And he got 10 assists for that effort. 
林没有得分,但事实上Scott 教练却把他留在场上那么久的时间是非常了不得的。连林在得分的时候,冰箱都会把他换下场了。我有个感觉Scott 了解林而且在帮助林成功,因为如此,林可以有10个助攻。

5. Lin had four fouls. That's somewhat high for him. But I'm thinking that's coming from an increased emphasis on defense, which is good.
林有4个犯规。对林来说多了一些。但我想这是因为全队强调防守的原因,是个好事。

6. When Scott played the second team, he played the second team. Didn't toss starters in or swap around too much. I think that meant Lin could get into a groove and actually lead the second team. In contrast to what often happened in Houston. Hence, once again, those 10 assists. 
当Scott 让第二队上场时,他就是单纯的让第二整队上场,没有随便换上先发或换人太多次。我认为因为这样,林可以进入状况,进而实际领导第二队,与 Houston 常常发生的情况完全不同。因此,再说一次,10个助攻。

My takeaway: Lin's in a much better place in LA than in Houston. Bryant and Nash are amazing. But they need to be spelled. Lin has a role and as the team keeps working together, everyone's going to click better. And Lin will start exploding.
我的赛后感想: 林在LA 远比在 Houston 好太多了。Kobe 及 Nash 是了不起的老将,但他们需要休息(*没看过to be spelled 这样的用法,希望我翻的没错)。林在队上有他要扮的角色,当全队继续一起打球,大家会更合拍,然后林就会开始爆发。

Just one game so far, of course. But maybe the big difference between LA and Houston is that I think Scott knows his team needs Lin.
当然目前只打了第一场球,但我认为也许 LA 跟 Houston 之间很大的差别在于 Scott 教练知道他的球队需要林。

Scott's giving Lin the time and space for him to do what he does. If he keeps that up, he'll reap huge rewards.
Scott 教练给了林时间及空间去让他发挥,做他擅长的。如果Scott 教练继续这样做,他绝对会有大丰收。

[ 此帖被ifang23在2014-10-07 21:03修改 ]

所有跟帖: 

+250。季前赛在场上的时间多与常规/季后赛在场时间多完全是不同的意思 -JieHu-- 给 JieHu- 发送悄悄话 JieHu- 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2014 postreply 16:32:23

+250 X 2,double咖喱味的。看看是谁写的。 -马马甲甲- 给 马马甲甲 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2014 postreply 16:36:44

Greg Pak?不认识 -JieHu-- 给 JieHu- 发送悄悄话 JieHu- 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2014 postreply 16:42:07

中文名字叫朴怪怪 -fkcom- 给 fkcom 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2014 postreply 17:22:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”