有感于高俅昨天小林打包换血布的兴奋,看看浆糊教练是怎么评价小林的。

来源: 马马甲甲 2014-09-11 10:16:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2237 bytes)
记得浆糊交易小林之前,征求过斯科特的意见。所以,浆糊如果要打包交易小林,斯科特有可能不知道吗?

老话说,谣言止于智者。造谣不是你的事,可信谣,传谣,拿不靠谱的谣言说事,那就是你自己智商的问题了。

看看斯科特下面的话,是要打包交易小林的节奏吗?

“Lakers head coach Byron Scott talks about the upcoming NBA season at the Lakers training faciltiy in El Segundo, CA on Tuesday, September 9, 2014. (Photo by Scott Varley, Daily Breeze) “

Regardless of whether Nash stays healthy, Jeremy Lin’s role at point guard could prove crucial in providing the Lakers with needed reinforcements.

“I like Jeremy. I like what he brings to the table,” Scott said. “He’s a guard who can flat out shoot the ball and play up and down the floor and is a tough gritty kid. He competes on the defensive end and competes period. I haven’t written him out.”

Scott gushed about Lin’s aggressiveness in the paint, citing an ESPN statistic that said that Lin shot 57.8 percent off drives last season, a mark that only trailed LeBron James (63.8 percent). Yet, Lin has also faced inconsistency with his defense and three-point shooting.

“I think his three point shot, it’s good. It’s just about taking better shots,” Scott said of Lin, who averaged 12.8 points on a 35.8 percent clip from three-point range. If he can do that, he’ll knock those down at a 40 percent rate. As far as the defensive end, I like that he competes on that end of the floor. He’s not a push over. He’s not going to be the best defensive point guard in the league. But he definitely won’t be the worst. He’s one of the guys who will take the challenge every single night and get after you.”

所有跟帖: 

点赞! 顶马甲兄. -Redcheetah- 给 Redcheetah 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 10:54:01

扁打造谣者高人! -LakersFan- 给 LakersFan 发送悄悄话 LakersFan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:12:38

老兄说的有道理。但你也不要他认真。这里多的是 -GSmember- 给 GSmember 发送悄悄话 (153 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:15:00

哈哈,你上当了。他想引起群众斗群众。 -LakersFan- 给 LakersFan 发送悄悄话 LakersFan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:19:01

IDs 斗 IDs ;)) -Redcheetah- 给 Redcheetah 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:22:49

孢子,你要擦凉眼镜,别被坏人利用了。 -LakersFan- 给 LakersFan 发送悄悄话 LakersFan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:46:52

谢雷饭兄提醒; 宵小横行;不得不防. -Redcheetah- 给 Redcheetah 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/11/2014 postreply 11:55:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”