肇事者-Zuniga suggests Neymar injury was retaliation for repeated B

来源: weston 2014-07-04 20:10:33 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1477 bytes)

这个不称职的裁判前60分钟不舍得用黄牌, 结果球员这样泄愤:

----
Neymar is out of the World Cup with a fractured vertebra, and the player who fouled him is defending his name.

Juan Zuniga put his knee into Neymar’s back in the 87th minute of Colomba’s 2-1 loss to Brazil, and his post-match quotes suggest there was retaliation behind the foul.

“I never meant to hurt a player,” Zuniga said. “I was just defending my shirt.”

“Defending my shirt” likely refers to payback for the constant thumping the Colombian players – specifically James Rodriguez – were taking during the match, most of which went unpunished.

There were 54 fouls called during the match, but Spanish referee Carlos Velasco seemed to have left his yellow card back in the hotel room. He didn’t produce a single yellow until the 64th minute, at which point over 40 fouls had been called.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/04/juan-zuniga-suggests-neymar-injury-was-retaliation-for-repeated-brazilian-fouling/

所有跟帖: 

裁判有直接责任,帅哥是被搞了好几次。 -ctgolfer- 给 ctgolfer 发送悄悄话 ctgolfer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2014 postreply 20:23:28

同意 -weston- 给 weston 发送悄悄话 weston 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2014 postreply 20:40:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”