The War's started for Saturday's game:"Bayern Munich is like a J

来源: bighead88 2013-05-21 07:00:09 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2509 bytes)

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has slammed Bayern Munich's big-spending transfer policy and likened the club to a "James Bond villain".

Bayern has already secured the services of Mario Gotze for a fee of 37 million euros, while it is also keeping tabs on fellow BVB stars such as Mats Hummels and Robert Lewandowski, much to the dismay of Klopp.

"Bayern want a decade of success like Barca. That's OK if you have the money because it increases the possibility of success. But it's not guaranteed," Klopp was quoted as saying by The Guardian ahead of Saturday's Champions League final.

"We are not a supermarket but they want our players because they know we cannot pay them the same money. If that's what Bayern wants... It's like James Bond – except they are the other guy [the villain].

"It could not be our way to do things like Real [Madrid] and Bayern and not think about taxes – and let the next generation pick up our problems. We need to work seriously and sensibly. We have this amount of money so we can pay that amount. But we lose players."

The 45-year-old then went on to reveal that he was close to the Bayern job in the past, but eventually missed out as the team opted for Jurgen Klinsmann instead.

"Uli Hoeness [Bayern's president] asked if I would see him. I said: 'Yes sir – I have to ask my mother first but I think it will be fine.' He told me they were thinking of two coaches and I was one of them.

"Later Hoeness decided on Jurgen Klinsmann. It wasn't too disappointing – for a second division manager to be called by Bayern is not the worst thing in the world."

Klopp would eventually leave Mainz for Borussia Dortmund in the summer of 2008 and has guided the team to two Bundesliga titles since.

He will be looking to add the Champions League to his trophy cabinet at the weekend when Dortmund takes on Bayern at Wembley.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”