我觉得金砖教练George Karl这个想法挺好的

来源: plateau 2013-04-11 17:05:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2048 bytes)

George Karl wants to end conference lines in NBA playoffs

Dan Feldman Mar 25, 2013
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/25/george-karl-wants-to-end-conference-lines-in-nba-playoffs/

The NBA playoffs are mostly seeded in a way fans understand, with the exception of a division winner being guaranteed a top-four seed but not home-court advantage. But if were up to Nuggets coach George Karl, the post-season would throw everyone for a major loop (at least until we got used to Commissioner Karl’s new format). Karl, via Benjamin Hochman of The Denver Post:
“I think you should put all top-16 and do it that way, and then reseed for the next round,” he said. So basically, here’s Karl’s idea: The top eight teams from the Western Conference and the top eight teams from the Eastern Conference are put into a playoff pool. At this point, conference affiliation no longer matters. Instead, it’s all about record.

The team with the best record plays the team with the 16th-best record and so on. And then, like he said, they reseed hockey-style for the next round. And so, the NBA’s “Final Four” could be four teams from the same conference — but, as proven by this system, perhaps the four best teams in basketball. “I think it would get fans excited, man. It would be crazy,” Karl said. “And we travel with private jets now, so I think you can schedule it to where you’d get two days of rest between games.

I think it would be really fun and interesting to see the matchups.”
If the NBA adopted Karl’s plan and the season ended today,
the first-round matchups would be:
Heat-Bucks
Spurs-Lakers
Thunder-Celtics
Nuggets-Bulls
Clippers-Hawks
Grizzlies-Rockets
Knicks-Warriors
Pacers-Nets
Does that excite you?

所有跟帖: 

Cool. -talkatwxc- 给 talkatwxc 发送悄悄话 (6 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 17:17:26

我喜欢这个想法。总是同一区的比赛,一点木悬念,没意思。 -万绿丛中- 给 万绿丛中 发送悄悄话 万绿丛中 的博客首页 (6 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 17:20:55

这个可以有。应该意外更多。 -白娘子- 给 白娘子 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 17:48:51

干脆全打乱,分组分东西都不要了,季赛两队之间打4场。 -LakersFan- 给 LakersFan 发送悄悄话 LakersFan 的博客首页 (6 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 18:03:28

这样好。现在西部球队蛮吃亏的。 -hopeca- 给 hopeca 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 18:27:33

哈~~原来你在这儿呀~~~抱抱~~~ -梦中夕阳- 给 梦中夕阳 发送悄悄话 梦中夕阳 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 18:53:28

Like it! -Redcheetah- 给 Redcheetah 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/11/2013 postreply 19:04:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”