Video小林对Linsanity周岁的看法touching!今晚能上,YaoMing谈

来源: newrocket 2013-02-05 11:53:29 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7802 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ newrocket ] 在 2013-02-05 16:05:15 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Jeremy Lin: 02/05/2013 Jeremy Lin shares his thoughts while reflecting upon the one year anniversary of the birth of Linsanity

NBA video link: http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/2013/02/05/ZOOM0001MOV-2374248

or on Youtube:

Yao Ming: 02/05/2013 Yao Ming discusses what it means to be back in Houston

NBA video link: http://www.nba.com/rockets/video/2013/02/05/ZOOM0001MOV-2374248

Lin, ‘good to go’ vs. Warriors, reflects on the birth of Linsanity

A year to the day after Linsanity began, Jeremy Lin sprained his left ankle at Rockets practice. He was not overly concerned with either, though the way both worked out left him feeling fortunate.

He returned to the Rockets shootaround on Tuesday, declaring himself “good to go” long before his availability became a game-time decision. And he marked the occasion of his rise from obscurity to stardom by giving thanks.

“Yesterday, everyone was like “oh, congrats, it’s been one year,’ “ Lin said. “I didn’t even realize it until I got a text. It’s crazy. God’s been really good to me. It’s only been one year. It seemed like so long ago. People would tweet it and stuff like that. It was cool, really cool.

“It seems like a really long time ago. It was definitely a whirlwind. I definitely enjoyed it. I definitely learned and grew a lot as a person. I got exposed to a lot more than I’ll probably be exposed to the rest of my life as far as how fast everything happens.

“I think for me, every time I think back I’m thankful because I still remember like yesterday what it was like to be fighting for my spot and coming to work every day unsure if it would be my last. I’m just trying to stay thankful and grateful and keep that memory of where I used to be fresh in my mind so I don’t take things for granted.”

Desperate for a spark with Carmelo Anthony injured and Amar’e Stoudemire away from the team, former Knicks coach Mike D’Antoni turned to Lin just days before the Knicks were expected to release him. Lin outplayed the Nets’ Deron Williams, scoring 25 points in the Knicks’ win, earning the chance to take off and change – perhaps save – his career.

“I remember I was like in the shower and I was like in tears because it had been such a long journey for me,” Lin said. “My (previous) good game was probably in college to have that type of game. I still remember everything. I remember my phone calls that I made and where I went to dinner and all that.”

With tonight’s game, he will play for the second team that cut him against the first team that cut him. Lin, however, said he had no more hard feelings for his hometown Warriors than he had for the Rockets, the team he rejoined after leaving New York.

“I’m very thankful. I had some great times with them,” Lin said. “It was more of a learning process, improving process in my first year. They gave me the shot. I wouldn’t be here today if I wasn’t able to play my first year with the Warriors.”

He would not be facing them for the first time, however, if he could not play because of the latest ankle sprain. But he said this one, as with the previous two sprains also suffered at the end of practices, would not need any kind of stunning turnaround to rival his story of a year ago.

“I’m good to go,” Lin said. “Just tweaked it in practice. I just rolled it on somebody’s foot. It’s annoying, but it happens. Everybody’s going to twist an ankle here and there.”

When it comes to twists and turns, Lin knew better than most – especially this week – how well they can work out.

Linsanity in Houston: Lin’s top five moments with the Rockets

It was a year ago that Linsanity struck New York with Jeremy Lin’s smashing NBA debut. This season, after signing a big deal with the Rockets, Lin hasn’t always reached the same magic but he has had his moments. A high five:

Dec. 17: Rockets 109, Knicks 96
In his return to Madison Square Garden, Lin scored 22 points and had eight assists in an easy win for the Rockets. It was only the third time that Lin ha scored more than 20 points as a Rocket. “It was great to be back and it was a lot of fun to play on that court again,” Lin said.

Dec. 25: Rockets 120, Bulls 97
On Christmas Day and in the spotlight of national TV, Lin went for 20 points and 11 assists. It was his second consecutive game with 11 assists as the Rockets won big over contenders Memphis and Chicago. “It’s a good example of what we can do,” Lin said.

Nov. 2: Rockets 109, Hawks 102
In just the second game of the season, Lin was three assists shy of a triple double as he scored 21 and added 10 rebounds. “This is a resilient group. You saw our youth today. We had a 14-point lead and gave it back and we kept getting leads and giving it back. Great teams don’t do that but I’m just glad we stuck it out,” Lin said.

Dec. 10: Spurs 134, Rockets 126
With James Harden on the bench with an ankle injury, Lin took over the scoring role with a season-high 38 points on 11-of-21 shooting, including 4-of-5 from 3-point range. He also had seven assists. It wasn’t quite enough as the Rockets lost a nine-point lead in the fourth quarter.

Jan. 25: Rockets 100, Hornets 82
Lin matched his season best with six steals as the Rockets won for only the second time in their last 10 games. Lin had 13 points and eight assists as well.

所有跟帖: 

今晚小林会上场吗? -plateau- 给 plateau 发送悄悄话 plateau 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2013 postreply 11:59:25

小林very thankful to his hometown Warriors so 能上一个会上场 -newrocket- 给 newrocket 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2013 postreply 12:18:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”