回复:Their OL has been bad for quite some time

来源: fkcom 2012-08-14 11:02:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1251 bytes)
回答: Their OL has been bad for quite some timeda-piggest-stud2012-08-14 10:32:09

Your point is almost perfectly right. However, bashing JJ is nothing new these days. Matter of fact, even among boy’s fans, seems there are more hate toward him. What I believe is it’s not really his intentional fault. He is a human after all. The sport of football is developing. Great franchises like the Packers, Steelers, 9ers, Skins and Gman have all been through long period of dark ages. Boys have enjoyed an incredible consistent level of success for a long time and ended with one of the most glorious dynasty under Jimmy, Barry and, JJ.  Now it’s probably just the curve no team can avoid. Boys will be back on top. If Jerry can catch on it, then good for him. If not, he’s still a very successful owner. And yes, he’s a sales person, a showbiz man and that’s a sure-way to be successful in business world.

所有跟帖: 

It is interesting that you brought up Barry. Only -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (357 bytes) () 08/14/2012 postreply 11:15:42

Me be the fan of boyz is kind a like marry a woman -fkcom- 给 fkcom 发送悄悄话 (162 bytes) () 08/14/2012 postreply 11:25:21

I hear ya, man. Being a loyal fan during down time -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (125 bytes) () 08/14/2012 postreply 11:32:17

He's the most successful buznsman in NFL -da-piggest-stud- 给 da-piggest-stud 发送悄悄话 (362 bytes) () 08/14/2012 postreply 12:31:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”