Sorry I can’t type Chinese now but would like to share my 2 cent

来源: wunderlust 2012-04-11 17:32:04 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (17561 bytes)
回答: 求助 - 找不到@_@ -空心竹2012-04-11 11:28:29

First of all, I think that is a great list that @@ put together. But I do think it needs to be adjusted depending on where you plan to camp most of the time and your other personal needs (e.g. tolerance of cold or hot temperatures, etc).  Winter camping really needs another set of camping gear of its own.

Along the same line of thoughts, any list are only suggestions and it is highly personalized in my opinion.  You really need to ask yourself, what type of weather/season you are most likely to camp or backpack in and your altitude.  High altitude (above 3000 meters), for example, will affect stoves. What would be the type of weather, wet or dry? I personally try to get gear that I can add or subtract with cold and warm season change so that I don’t have to buy two sets.  Having a backpacking partner also helps as you can not only split weight and use each other as backups (i.e. in case your gear fails, you have a backup). In cold weather, sharing a tent not only keeps your warm, it also keeps your weight down.  Not to mention, you have an extra layer of safety with a partner in case things go wrong.

So my thoughts on the @@ list-

1.    背包:我用的是Gregory Palisade 80. 中号的。(背起来特别舒服,强烈推荐

Backpack is highly personalized.  In addition to weight and features, it must fit your frame.  It needs to be fully tested in the store with weight.  That is one item I prefer not to buy over internet and if I buy it in stores, I would like to make sure I can return it in case it hurts my back. 

2.    Outdoor ResearchGoreTex Bivy Bag

Bivy bag does not keep you warm, unless you are sharing it with someone else.  If you plan to snow camp, you will need mountaineering tent (4 season tent), which is not light and better shared with someone else.  These tents have 2 layers and opening for airflow to prevent condensation.  These tents are not light unfortunately and therefore, weight needs to be shared.  Bivy works well in desert or relatively warm weather.  I also have one I sometimes carry in my day pack as an emergency shelter just in case I get stuck in the mountains (yes, you do have to take into consideration the unplanned situations).

3.    Marmot Sawtooth 15 degree bag。(贵,易吸水是缺点。但保暖性和舒适性无与伦比。

15 degree bag is not warm enough for snow camping or fall camping.  This one is still on the heavy side at 3 lb with 600 fill power of the down.  You might want to look into Western Mountaineering, used by many mountaineers. They are not cheap.  I would also recommend adding a sleeping bag liner for extra layer of warmth and to protect your expensive bag.  Another advantage of the liner – you can add and subtract with temperature/season change.

Do also keep in mind down bag, once wet, will NOT keep you warm. 

4.    垫:Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Sleeping Pad 绝热系数R-2.5,重量和体积都令人惊异今年冬假在False Kiva零下七八度的雪地的旅行时,一点也不觉得害怕为我知道加上Marmot Sawtooth的睡袋,晚上我会睡在豪华奢侈之中。

I was not able to find this particular pad but with R rating of 2.5, I don’t think this pad will be warm enough for snow camping for many of us.  I would recommend this one with a higher R rating even though it might be a little heavier, especially if you plan to winter/fall camp.

http://www.rei.com/product/829852/therm-a-rest-neoair-xlite-sleeping-pad-womens

5. Water: For water treatment, I would recommend SteriPen Adventurer (3.6 oz).  CAUTION: Do make sure you know how to use it and always carry iodine tablets as a backup. 

6. MSR Dragonfly Stove.

The dragonfly Stove, a little heavey, is a little complicated to use as you have to pump to prepare it.  If I remember right, this one does perform well in very cold temperature.  The diversified fuels it uses would be an advantage if you plan to use it internationally.

10. 食物:High protein and high calories.  I think @-@ mentioned 1800 cal a day and to me, that would be too light for what you do in the wilderness.

11. 一个急救包。(常用药物,过敏药,镇痛药等等)。MUST HAVE and what goes in here is also very important.  But too big a topic to cover here.

12. 多功能的哨子(哨子,指南针,放大镜,温度计合一)一个。GPS。防水火柴。防晒霜和驱蚊剂(最小号的几乎用掉三分之二以后的),多功能瑞士军刀一把

13.头灯: Be sure to have backup batteries and backup bulb.

14. 卫生纸,垃圾袋。垃圾物品装在垃圾袋里挂在背包上Ziplock bags can be used to keep your feet dry in case your shoes get wet (wear it outside your dry socks).  GoreTex may not keep you dry in snow or the Northwest rain.  Ziplock bags and trash bags also serves the double function of waterproofing yourself and your equipment. Your $1 trash bag is much more likely to keep you dry in torrential rain than $500 Archteryx GoreTex jacket.

15. 净的超厚袜子一天一双 and thin liner socks

16. One item I usually don't leave home without when backpacking or travelling internationally: sea-to-summit compression dry sack, the largest size

http://www.rei.com/product/730882/sea-to-summit-event-compression-dry-sack

16. 最原始的指南: know how to use

17. Bear proof is another big topic in many wilderness areas.  Too big a topic to go there.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢Wunderlust大侠,很有用的经验之谈,已经把你的这个加在右边的补充上了, -空心竹- 给 空心竹 发送悄悄话 空心竹 的博客首页 (278 bytes) () 04/11/2012 postreply 19:38:34

喔,大侠的不是:-)空姐姐不客气,向你学习影技和雪地露营的勇气 -wunderlust- 给 wunderlust 发送悄悄话 wunderlust 的博客首页 (1012 bytes) () 04/12/2012 postreply 19:49:04

有点没说明白,"能在帐篷的挡雨门帘下用"应该是REACTOR的优点 -wunderlust- 给 wunderlust 发送悄悄话 wunderlust 的博客首页 (215 bytes) () 04/12/2012 postreply 22:47:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”