Thanks for your answer, However......

来源: Side-Road 2009-09-01 20:07:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1611 bytes)
回答: I like the #2 most. Thanks.Side-Road2009-08-30 18:49:32
Hi,
Sorry, tell you the true, that I even do not know what is you said "PS".

The problem is that since I do not have the basic conception of the computer, I do not understand the turms when people talking about the computer programs. Commonly what I do is just follow other people, learn by step by step. After that then actually I can manage the computer well. But, at the time when I meet anything new or change, then I get lost again.

It is kind of terrible, but I still use computer to run many things in my own line. When I meet difficulties, I can just ask other people along with me here. However, taking photos is not our line, so nowhere to get help.

I have copied the first "http://docs.wenxuecity.com/h-2-21.html" which you suggested, I found I have read it over in the past, but I still do not understand what it said. Yes, I will try it again.

If you give me a email address, I can send few photos about flowers etc first. Then you can see if it is worth to pass it to the internet or not. What I do is taking standerd, traditional photo, (do not modify by computer program) record the beauty of the flowers and some time the activity of people if it was permited. Also some photos about birds. Anyway, many people like those photos when they see them.

I wish to communicate to other people who also like photos, the isolated situation will not let us to get further progress in this area.

Thanks and sorry for occupy your times

Road-Side Pan (Since I can only take photos from road side now, at least at present time).

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”