who need pay the money

来源: huiwen 2009-07-17 13:51:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (909 bytes)
My daughter had a trauma 5 years ago. The roots of her front 2 teeth were fractured(hair fracture), but her dentist did not find it, so we did not know this fact. Right now she has braces on and her orthodontist did not check her front 2 teeth because she thought is was already cured. So she told us no problem to have braces after we told her my daughter's teeth had a trauma before. Actually it is not like that. Right now my daughter's two front teeth was totally broken, need to extract it.We ask the orthodontist to pay the money to cover our bill. She think the dentist need to do bacause they found the fracture from first time's x-ray film. But the dentist think during 5 years we did not complain the teeth. He think now have problem, so the orthodontist need to pay. We think they all have to help us to pay the bill. But they blame each other, nobody want to do. What should we do? Please help.

所有跟帖: 

回复:who need pay the money -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 單身老貓 的博客首页 (1185 bytes) () 07/18/2009 postreply 05:52:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”