回复:真心请教, 买ipad带来的法律问题.

来源: apt 2012-06-21 15:53:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1257 bytes)
回答: 真心请教, 买ipad带来的法律问题.calmleo2012-06-21 13:36:42

The detective is correct. Assuming AAA, who sold you the pad, is also a bona fide purchaser himself, then the law governs between you and him is solely contract law, i.e., Uniform Commercial Code, Section 2, which is adopted in most jurisdictions except in Louisiana. One of the implied conditions in a sales of good contract is that the seller must have good title. Since the pad was stolen, nobody in the chain has good title to it, including AAA. Under the circumstances, AAA breached the contract between you and him by not fulfilling the above implied condition and you are entitled to damage, i.e., your purchase price. I suppose you could take the owner to a small claim court to recover the money paid.

Now, there are several problems. One, if the owner is in a different state, then you may have to go to his state to sue since courts in your state may not be able to assert personal jurisdiction over him. Second, I suppose when you bought the pad from CL there was no written contract. If the pad is over $500, then that is the most you can recover. Third, you may be able to purchase a replacement and hold AAA liable as well. Finally, you may be able to recover some of the incidental expenses such as postage, etc, as well.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:真心请教, 买ipad带来的法律问题. -calmleo- 给 calmleo 发送悄悄话 calmleo 的博客首页 (1317 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 16:51:15

answers -apt- 给 apt 发送悄悄话 apt 的博客首页 (233 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 17:34:36

回复:answers -calmleo- 给 calmleo 发送悄悄话 calmleo 的博客首页 (33 bytes) () 06/22/2012 postreply 04:28:56

For your first and third question, see this link -Henxiaoloulou- 给 Henxiaoloulou 发送悄悄话 (166 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 18:16:21

回复:For your first and third question, see this link -calmleo- 给 calmleo 发送悄悄话 calmleo 的博客首页 (58 bytes) () 06/22/2012 postreply 04:33:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”