单身老猫,请给一些建议,里面是卖方经纪人的回答

来源: luckysong 2012-06-02 04:56:08 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1926 bytes)

That is not correct for many reasons.

1. you are past the time frame of when you can change the price based on appraisal.

2. Dekalb county assessment is NOT an appraisal, it is the assessment based for tax reasons. You want that number to come in low so you have low tax bill. Dekalb County assessment people have NEVER been or seen the house.

3. If you are not able to close now, you have passed all your contingencies, the buyer get your earnest money and the seller can sue you for failure to close as well as the agents can sue you for your commission.

4. I advise you to get your facts straight with the people you are talking with. They are not giving you accurate information.

5. The loan from your company is based on the APPRAISAL which your company chose and came back at $295,000. So you still are able to get the loan. Your loan company takes no effect with what the tax assessment came in at.

"

"I did let the seller know and he said no. We have a contract. You can't redo the price because you want. It is all based on appraisal no county. He as well as I am prepared to sue you if you do not close.

Show me an example of these many times that the assesment is higher than appraisal, because I have sold over 300 million dollars in real estate and NEVER seen this be true. It is always the opposite of what you are saying here.

I will not be taking anymore emails from you as I don't need to waste my time. I suggest you consult an attorney for legal advice rather than ask you work friends who are giving you wrong information.

It is in your best interest to follow the contract that we have legally binding. All the terms have been met on our end. If you have a problems with the appraisal talk with your lender. You hired the lender and appraiser not I. Also read the contract, it says NOTHING about a county assessment. "

所有跟帖: 

对方经纪人的英文实在狗血,但表达的意思还是有道理的 -vest2005- 给 vest2005 发送悄悄话 (36 bytes) () 06/02/2012 postreply 12:15:05

就是啊,太可乐了! -mickey222- 给 mickey222 发送悄悄话 mickey222 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/02/2012 postreply 16:56:19

回复:单身老猫,请给一些建议,里面是卖方经纪人的回答 -單身老貓- 给 單身老貓 发送悄悄话 單身老貓 的博客首页 (819 bytes) () 06/02/2012 postreply 12:36:33

My county assessment is higher than the price i paid for my hous -RiskBiz- 给 RiskBiz 发送悄悄话 (215 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 09:30:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”