打个电话也没啥,打前知道要说啥.不知电话怎么打?看罢这里别笑啊!

来源: 美国老土 2009-01-22 08:27:56 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1564 bytes)
这个公司我很想去,我认识这个公司里另一个部门的在邻州的邻州的一个人,他给了我他认识的(不熟,好像是他面试时打过交道的)本州他们公司分部的一个人的联系方式。我两周前把我的简历发过去,至今没有回音。决定打电话过去问问。目前情况是,我知道他们公司这个部门在招人,但是不知道是不是本州。大家说说我应该问点啥?有什么要注意的?希望大家知无不言,言无不尽,多谢!

Hi Johnny,
This is 妈跟她, how are you doing?
Yes, 妈跟她, my mother is living with us, so you know I am a good girl.
I got your number from my neighbor's neighbor who is a Sr. Slave in your company at another city and who is a good friend of my Mom (now you know live with Mom is a good thing!).
I am so glad that your company is looking for the expertise like me. (Yes, instead of say I am looking for a job, say YOUR COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR EXPERTISE LIKE ME.).
Since my mom is living with me now, she doesn't want to move, so, to make my mom happy, I sent out my resume to your HR two weeks ago.
Unfortunately I didn't get any response from HR so far.
I just wondering based on what you knew, is there opening in this city right now?
The reason I am calling is: I got so many phone calls everyday from other companies, but I really interest the position in your company.
Any of your advise will be helpful.
I will always remember that it is you who give me the information and bring me to the company....
What? Your mother also live with you? You are 妈跟他割肉?
Poor johnny! You better treat your wife better, so your Mom will be happier....
Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

多谢多谢!老土坛主,真是佩服! -Magentagirl- 给 Magentagirl 发送悄悄话 (253 bytes) () 01/22/2009 postreply 08:50:06

妈跟他割肉, nice. -竹杉林- 给 竹杉林 发送悄悄话 竹杉林 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2009 postreply 10:03:18

哈哈, 我要照着打 -魔法彩虹- 给 魔法彩虹 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2009 postreply 08:58:09

呵呵,对,照打不误,多谢支持! -Magentagirl- 给 Magentagirl 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2009 postreply 09:02:51

老土,七言诗的最后一个字‘啊’改成‘话’是不是更好啊,俺不懂七言诗, -Magentagirl- 给 Magentagirl 发送悄悄话 (32 bytes) () 01/22/2009 postreply 09:01:36

是更好话! (照你的意思:把 最后一个字‘啊’改成‘话了~~) -美国老土- 给 美国老土 发送悄悄话 美国老土 的博客首页 (416 bytes) () 01/22/2009 postreply 09:15:45

其实说完俺就觉着不对了,嘻嘻,那个‘啊’确实不能改成‘话’,意思不一样了。。 -Magentagirl- 给 Magentagirl 发送悄悄话 (32 bytes) () 01/22/2009 postreply 10:36:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”