新人请教:保险公司不请自来的面试

来源: 种菜的兔妈 2012-07-02 13:59:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2032 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 种菜的兔妈 ] 在 2012-07-02 14:04:04 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

在Monster上留了简历,才两天就收到一封保险公司的来信,说是看上我了,邀请我参加面试。我没回邮件,过了两天,他们公司的HR打电话过来,给我安排了个面试。公司离家很近。但是,本人是有化学背景的汽车行业的产品工程师,和他们的业务一点不相干,而且是保险公司,而且而且是不请自来的,我就这样忐忑不安了。有经验的人士帮我看看是不是骗子或者坑啊。以下是来信的内容:

感激不尽了!

Dear Regine,

My name is Kareem Aboul-Hosn and I am the branch manager at Bankers Life and Casualty Company, St. Peter*****urg. I came across your resume on Monster.  I believe you have the skills to be a successful independent insurance agent at Bankers and would like to extend an invitation to meet me and my management team.  Click here to accept meeting invitation. Bankers is a leading national insurance company who has been in business for over 130 years.  We help service the needs of the retirement market by educating individuals on the financial realities of retirement. Our insurance products help provide peace of mind and independence. 

Bankers is also committed to supporting the causes that affect our customers and their families. Bankers is a proud national sponsor of the Alzheimer's Association and since 2003, has helped raise more than $2 million for the Alzheimer's Association through our annual Forget Me Not Days nationwide fundraiser and corporate donations.

If you would like to learn more about Bankers and the opportunities we have available please click here to schedule a time to meet with my management team. The online process takes less than 2 minutes.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.

Kareem Aboul-Hosn
Branch Manager | Bankers Life and Casualty Company, St. Peter*****urg
W: 727-938-5999

所有跟帖: 

别去了,浪费时间。 -大写2- 给 大写2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/02/2012 postreply 14:05:22

保险公司业务员,只有佣金没底薪 -胡说之- 给 胡说之 发送悄悄话 胡说之 的博客首页 (60 bytes) () 07/02/2012 postreply 14:22:55

不去 -smile2- 给 smile2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/02/2012 postreply 16:42:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”