Not exactly a WB fan, but

来源: WQPY 2012-02-20 12:39:39 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2542 bytes)
回答: ZT: 驳斥巴菲特,体无完肤!hercules0072012-02-20 02:15:56

First of all, this article is too long, which is my problem.

We all know tax is a sure thing, other than death. We all know inflation is a sure thing, at least after over supply of paper money. Why is it WB's fault, or any asset managers’ fault? We need some vehicle to fight against that trend (savings losing purchasing power over time). As a matter of fact WB's performance is better than 99% of others, why is it his fault again?

We as a whole need consumer and saver, for every borrower we need a lender. For gold bullion in back yard, or paper bills under mattress, if it (or its derivative) doesn’t go into circulation then I don’t see how it helps economy. For every buyer there is a seller. If the market is always efficient and rational, “face value” never deviates from “true value”, then over the long run all you could expect is the rate of inflation.  If your judgment on value is always better than others, your pocket is always deeper, then your performance is going to be a bit better.

I see people attacking WB, to prove they are better and smarter? He is good for what he does, like Bill Gross is good at his stuff. If you don’t like this vehicle, then find another one, or do it yourself. You want them to sell portfolio of that kind of scale and buy into physical gold, and how is that possible or do you think that’ll be better for macro-economy?

For every kind of asset there is expense associated: food is perishable, oil tank needs maintenance, even for gold you need vault and people with guns. Yes the government is going to be there and take a cut every time, we need and pay for such “order”.

Sorry if I misunderstood anything, which if the case then this article is too long, for me.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Not exactly a WB fan, but -hercules007- 给 hercules007 发送悄悄话 hercules007 的博客首页 (2597 bytes) () 02/20/2012 postreply 13:01:40

apologies for the many typos, I need to slow down typing,,, -hercules007- 给 hercules007 发送悄悄话 hercules007 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/20/2012 postreply 13:13:32

Easy bro, how about a smile? -WQPY- 给 WQPY 发送悄悄话 WQPY 的博客首页 (1008 bytes) () 02/20/2012 postreply 13:37:37

I'll take your advice: be silent for a while. -hercules007- 给 hercules007 发送悄悄话 hercules007 的博客首页 (111 bytes) () 02/20/2012 postreply 13:59:17

we dissect and attack WB,,,回复:Not exactly a WB fan, but -hercules007- 给 hercules007 发送悄悄话 hercules007 的博客首页 (182 bytes) () 02/20/2012 postreply 13:10:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”