谢谢提醒!

来源: 威伯 2022-08-27 22:57:51 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1413 bytes)

Looks that I will check MS flight in case of changes, usually they'll give at least 14 day notice if they would cancel. Last time, air Arabia cancelled my flight but I didn't pay attention, causing all kind of trouble. I booked early morning flight from CAI to ASW, it doesn't say it'll stop at LXR. Bad thing is that I'll have 6 hours long layover at ASW airport connecting to ABS, there is no lounge at ASW, so I'll see if I want to take a taxi to see high dam which is close by.  if I were you, I would ask Misr to deal MS flight for me, it won't cost more.

For Nile cruise, the price is fluctuating, offered by viator.  I'll have an extra night at Aswan, and have option to buy cruise tickets while at Aswan, but I'll still doing research, so many cruise offerings, it can't be sold out. 

In general, I prefer Sheraton over Marriott. But since location is a concern, I'd rather take Cairo Marriott since it's not much more expensive and location is much better. 2 nights of mena house could be an overkill, unless you want to spend a whole day there enjoying the view. I heard that Cairo Marriott is quite unique,, probably not a bad idea to try a night. 

I'll send email to ask st Regis, will share with you if they reply.

所有跟帖: 

Our flight is still there just has an unexpected 30min stop -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (18767 bytes) () 08/28/2022 postreply 11:35:06

if Luxor stopover is a problem -威伯- 给 威伯 发送悄悄话 威伯 的博客首页 (1186 bytes) () 08/28/2022 postreply 14:00:26

Cant modify the day to ASW due to cruises depart on fixed -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (4414 bytes) () 08/28/2022 postreply 16:51:28

Cruise leaves on Wednesday too -威伯- 给 威伯 发送悄悄话 威伯 的博客首页 (164 bytes) () 08/28/2022 postreply 17:42:36

Misr's only on Friday -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (2593 bytes) () 08/28/2022 postreply 18:59:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!