Misr's only on Friday

来源: goingplaces 2022-08-28 18:59:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2593 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2022-08-28 19:14:44 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: Cruise leaves on Wednesday too威伯2022-08-28 17:42:36

They told me from the beginning. 

First of all,  懒惰,现在不想重做整个行程 just to regain the 30 min.   It does NOT worth the effort at all.

Besides, no guarantee MS would not change its flight schedule on a new booking.   On top of that,  I have absolutely  NO DESIRE to fly the evening flight from Cairo to Aswan, because we arrive Cairo after 4pm.  You realize the ASW airport is almost an hour driving to Aswan city,  dont you?   I dont want to take the risk on night transportation in Egyptian roads down in that area because the road conditions are NOT that good, hence has safety concern. 

Furthermore,  your suggestion would add an UNNECESSARY night at Aswan - because right now the cruise is on the same day we go to Abu Simbel versus your thought about start the cruise the NEXT DAY after visiting Abu Simbel.   Why WASTE time from late afternoon thru the night at Aswan on the day to Abu Simbel, then again a full day the next day, as all cruises from Aswan do NOT set sail on its first day - that day is DOCKING at Aswan pier!   They operate the way as the morning of the first cruise day being "enjoy your time leisurely" till lunch.  After lunch they start the tour to Philae island and some other sightseeing activities the afternoon before returning to the boat for the night.  The boat does not sail until 1:30pm the following day,  presumably to accommodate those passengers took the Abu Simbel excursion the day before, i.e. the first day of the cruise which the boat does NOT move but docks at the pier.

Based on your train of thought,  I dont believe you fully understand how those boats operate.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!