我去请教了Grace Young,刚刚收到她的回复供大家参考:

来源: 漾漾美味 2016-12-17 11:32:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5386 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 漾漾美味 ] 在 2016-12-17 12:13:11 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I'm so pleased you're having a great time with your Wok Shop wok.

In answer to your question, For a electric you should be able to use a flat-bottomed carbon-steel wok--the same wok that I use in the demo and that I recommend in my book Stir-Frying to the Sky's Edge.

Once in a while the contact of the flat-bottomed wok with the burner isn't perfect. The heat can warp the carbon-steel wok (which is what is happening with your friends) which means the metal won't be flat against the burner so the heat will shut off. This can happen to the flat-bottomed carbon-steel wok that the Wok Shop sells. Every wok reacts differently---some warp ever so slightly and some don't.

The Wok Shop also sells a flat-bottomed cast-iron wok with 2 metal ear shaped handles (not the long wood handle) from China that will not warp and works well with induction. They also sell a flat-bottomed cast-iron by Joyce Chen with a long wood handle that works on a electric.

However, I should tell you that I don't like cast-iron because it is so heavy---and therefore very clumsy to use when stir-frying when you need to be able to pick up a wok quickly. Cast-iron also takes much longer to preheat and once your stir-fry is done the pan retains heat so if you don't get the food out promptly it will overcook.

So each wok has its advantages and disadvantages. Apparently, 50% of the people who use a flat-bottom carbon-steel wok on an electric stove and love it and 50% are frustrated that the flat-bottom contact with the stove isn't perfect. I'm sorry there's no pan that's 100% perfect for a glass top range. I'd start with the Wok Shop carbon-steel flat-bottom and if it doesn't work switch to the Cantonese flat-bottomed cast-iron wok. Also, ask Tane Chan the owner of the Wok Shop for her advice. Tell her I suggested you contact her. Let me know how it turns out.

所有跟帖: 

赞楼主认真负责的态度! -梅果- 给 梅果 发送悄悄话 (207 bytes) () 12/17/2016 postreply 12:27:07

哎呀,刚刚看到你的问题。。。我的看法是: -漾漾美味- 给 漾漾美味 发送悄悄话 漾漾美味 的博客首页 (961 bytes) () 12/17/2016 postreply 13:07:30

那是必须的!:) -漾漾美味- 给 漾漾美味 发送悄悄话 漾漾美味 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/17/2016 postreply 12:45:17

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!