我来回答几个

来源: 萝卜饺子 2020-04-26 15:30:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4522 bytes)
回答: 分享面试中提到的几个问题yezi19652020-03-17 19:21:21

在你回答上面加上几个点供参考。有例子最好。每个人都喜欢听故事。

1.假如你的团队中有两个组员闹矛盾,互相谁也看不惯,你作为lead怎么处理他们的矛盾?怎么做才能缓和Ta们的关系,使你的团队团结一致?

talk to each one to understand what are the root cauases of the conflict, and understand  whether their conflict has negatively impacted project and productivity. Based on different circumstances, solutions will be very different. 

consider give an example. tell a story of how you help alleviate tention between two persons. 

2. 你在开组员会议的时候,怎样好好聆听每一个人的建议?如果他们的建议跟你的意见有冲突,你是怎么处理的?

be curisou and open minded. use active listensing skills to reflect others' point of view, to make sure I truly understand them.  can use brainstorm to solict all ideas. it is really important NOT TO judge until everyone has a chance to speak up. 

如果他们的建议跟你的意见有冲突,你是怎么处理的?--depends on who is accountable. If I have deligated the task to A, and A has different appraoches than me. As long as I believe A will complete the deliverable on time, A should make the call. 

3. 如果你有一个好的项目建议,领导不采纳,你会怎么做?

ask for more information, to undertand the reasons behind not resourcing my project.  

I could also ask: what is a good proposal? --this will help you to be aligned with your boss on what are the bottleneck and painpoints to solve. Generally he/she will have exposure to the bigger picture. 

4. 如果你apply了一个新的procedure取代老的,可是你的用户不喜欢,你怎样去说服Ta们去用你的新的?

understand why users don't like them. ACTIVE LISTENING 

be open-minded that users may have different perspectives than you, and there are ways to further improve the procedure. 

you can only convince them to change, when you are compassionate and receptive. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”