"挖坑"示范5例 [旧曲新翻]

来源: qianzou 2017-01-25 10:53:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3174 bytes)

My apologies - In view of recent posts in this forum on some perennial topics, this narcissist just cannot resist reposting an old (very old) piece, which originally appeared here on 04/07/2010.

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/career/342083.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"挖坑"示范5例

范,"玉"也. 玉既出,砖可以免了. 是为序.

Without further ado, here are the goods:

1. Is $100K per annum too low a salary for a senior software engineer position requiring X years' experience in city Y, country Z?

2. My hu*****and has just been offered his dream job. I, too, am excited about the prospect of moving to a new city to start a new chapter of our lives, although at this point I myself don't have a job secured in the city we are moving to. My parents, however, are less enthusiastic about our prospective move with me going as a jobless trailing spouse, and have made it known that they would much prefer that I stay put at my current job until I have landed a job there myself. Pros and cons of all alternatives are welcome and will be greatly appreciated.

3. Anyone here can recommend a good restaurant, preferably with a bar, in Pleasantville, Maine? I am flying out there next week for a job interview, and would like to take my hiring manager out for a post-interview dinner.

4. My boss is a jerk who makes everyone's life miserable. She rarely praises anyone for a job universally acknowledged well done, and never fails to jump on someone who, in her eyes and in her eyes only, has not lived up to her idiosyncratic expectations. Last week, I had the bad luck to be picked on by her. After she chewed me out in front of several junior colleagues, she demanded that I promise to do better, much better, next time. And for what? It was over a PowerPoint slide that had a column of numbers using a font two sizes too small (24 vs. 26). I had it up here, and I am ready to walk. Should I mention in my letter of resignation the true reason for my departure - a boss no one can please?

5. What do you all think - is a salary increase difference of 5% worth fighting? I just received a salary increase that was 5% less than that given to my next-cubicle neighbor. Since we pretty much have the same responsibilities, and the only visible difference between the two of us is that she is a better ass-kisser than I am, I attribute her windfall to our boss playing favoritism. I can elect to let this slide or I can lodge a complaint with HR. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

砖玉之说, 向无定论. 人谓玉者, 或以为砖, 反之亦然. 以上"挖坑"范式, 亦不过一家之言耳. 既属一家之言, 便有他家别说, 更可有百家竞秀. 是为跋.

所有跟帖: 

看不太懂。 -多哥- 给 多哥 发送悄悄话 多哥 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2017 postreply 11:43:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”