I did once internal transfer--promotion.

来源: 幸运豆 2014-11-17 18:31:43 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1101 bytes)
回答: Want to change internally, is there any risk?886477492014-11-16 08:52:10
I didn't like my last position and waited for more than one year to move on to a higher position. I didn't talk to anybody about my unhappiness. Once the new position was posted, decided to talk to my director before I dropped the application. Because of my corp.'s hr policy, once I dropped an application, hr is going to contact my current boss to get reference. I didn't want him to get shocked by the news from hr. What good reference can he gave if he were upset about my leaving ? I wanted to get his support. He was upset at the first a few minutes of our meeting. Because of the hr policy about internal transferring. he was not able to hold me back. At the end of meeting, he totally accepted my reasons and agreed to give me a good reference. HR later told me he gave me a great reference. My advice for you, keep a good relationship with your lead and coworkers and be honest with your lead. You don't want to make him feel betrayed and talk bad about you when Hr or other lead contacts him. I don't recommend you to say anything before you are ready to jump on any new opportunity.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”