My new car got scratches by somebody

来源: 数据分析 2014-06-16 08:35:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1288 bytes)
My new car, VW Passat, TDI, all new, full featured -- I love it so much, got scratches at parking by somebody (is it YOU?!), and late I hit the right mirror (can still use it), then later I touched somebody's car when pulling out from parking spot... Three counts, within one year! -- Brand new car, so what?! So I will get stuck on it, cry, keep thinking about it?.... -- Is there anything more stupid than that? You tell me!

It's ok, it happens -- this is called "wear and tear", your car or whatever will gradually lose shine anyway, in anyway you name it! So people get insurance for that, if it's really something fancy. You see all those guys with fancy cars? They just park them in garage, and only drive a little bit when the weather is really good, and they are not going to park close to anybody, you see the point?

Good now? Work hard, make your boss happy even if he is an ass hole! So that you make good money, and get rid of that ugly bike, get a new one! (I have planned what cars to buy for all the future years: Grand Cherrokee diseal first, then Macedez something, then perhaps Jaguar, see how much we have to work?....)

That's, ok! 

所有跟帖: 

回复:My new car got scratches by somebody -yubin- 给 yubin 发送悄悄话 (107 bytes) () 06/16/2014 postreply 08:41:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”