It really depends on your personality and style

来源: iamhereforfun2 2013-04-20 11:13:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1418 bytes)
回答: 该不该跳cindywood2013-04-20 06:03:17
I have seen very good technical people who can't handle business communication well.   One guy told me he is good at doing challenging technical research and development but he feels frustrated when he has to negotiate and deal with business side people who don't know any tech stuff.  Sometimes he can't maintain very good relationship with the customers and business people due to the poor communication.  But he found that some of his American fellows are doing better than him in this aspect.  So my point is -- First of all ask yourself do you like that type of work ?  Don't immediately jump to ask who is your boss.  We have to first do what we like to do, if we don't like the boss we can change group or company but stay on the same career track.    

If you are willing to do business work or you feel you are so tired of R&D, then you should not hesitate to make the change.   Working with a good boss is SO important.   So my advice is ---

First evaluate if you like to try business type work, if you do, jump the boat !   If you hate it, don't even think about it.  This is because if you hate it you can't do it well, and when your boss sees you can't handle it well, he will no longer like you as he liked you before.  Simple.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”