面试需要做一个presentation,被录像了,而且要签一个Video Release Form,正常吗?

来源: 岸里 2012-06-01 11:35:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (49893 bytes)

去一个小的private consulting公司面试,给了一个的presentation机会,主要人员都在,但被录了像(Webinar),而且事先要签一个Video Release Form。我当时也没多想就签了。我的presentation做的也不错,但做完后和CEO见面时他只草草问了我几分钟(我的presentation总共有一个小时)就把我打发走了。我现在有一种上当受骗的感觉,是我多心了吗?我本人是第一次遇到这种事。你们认为这家工司这么做正常吗?The following is the release form:

I hereby grant XXXCorp permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or videotape without payment or any other consideration.  I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears.  Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording.  I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational and/or promotional settings  within an unrestricted geographic area.

Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:

Conference presentations

Educational presentations

Informational presentations

On-line promotional and/or educational presentations

Educational videos

Promotional material on OPTIMAL's  website

Promotional and/or educational material on YouTube or similar websites

The bullets above list some of the ways that photographic images, video or audio recordings may be used but is not all inclusive or limiting.

By signing this release I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video and audio recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the internet or in the public educational setting.

I will be consulted about the use of photographic or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above in the bulleted section.

There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.

This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the session or presentation listed immediately below only.

所有跟帖: 

被录像签一个Video Release Form,正常. -wave_forest- 给 wave_forest 发送悄悄话 wave_forest 的博客首页 (139 bytes) () 06/02/2012 postreply 00:31:42

多谢! -岸里- 给 岸里 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/02/2012 postreply 05:54:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”