八卦 - Part of the dialogue

来源: 世界无童话 2012-01-15 12:28:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3841 bytes)

Zhang(Shaogang): what in Shakespeare do you like?

Liu (Lili): I like his heroic couplet.

Zhang: You said Shakespeare created a literary form called heroic couplet?

Liu: No. It was not created by Shakespeare. I said he once wrote this style of literature, only that few people have ever read it.

Liu: I stayed in New Zealand for three years. When I came back I find that China has changed a lot. If I should keep staying in New Zealand I would end up to be a fool.

Zhang: Wait! Why I feel cold from time to time when I talk with you. This is our own country. Is it necessary to call her with capitalization when we stay in our own country?

Liu: So when you talk with others you always address our country as my motherland? my motherland is also a capitalization.

Zhang: I say 我们这儿 (we here)!

Liu: I thought on this stage I should use formal language, this is the reason why I use the honorifics and I address you with Nin when I speak to you.

Zhang: Your communication style makes me feel cold again.

….

Zhang: Why did you choose to major in English when you came back from New Zealand? Since you were already good at English.

Liu: So why should we Chinese learn Yuwen (Textbook of Chinese)?

Zhang: I do not know it is because you do not understand my communication style or my questions hurt you, you become aggressive. 

Liu: Mister, I think it is not me but you that are aggressive.

Zhang: what is your advantage?

Liu: I am good at writing and my brain works quickly.

Zhang: How to testify that you are good at writing.

Liu: You can just make an examination paper and let me to do the exam.

Zhang: How to testify that your brain works quickly.

Liu: My brain worked quickly a moment ago (in responding to your questions). 

Zhang: I seldom lose my interest completely in a job applicant (as you).

Zhang: Liu Lili, I find you eyes reveal your hate, ridicule and wink malevolently when whoever raises question about your remarks.

Guest: I give you a suggestion. How about smiling for a while and do not radiate malevolent wink. 

Liu: (Smile and laugh)

Zhang: Stop! Please tell us what do you think is so laughable?

Liu: No. I smile just when he tells me to do so. 

Zhang: Just now you delivered a malevolent wink, and now you are laughing so 狂浪 (wildly and coquettishly).

Guest Chen Ou: Lili, I think sometimes you seem to be a hedgehog, when others touch you, you immediately arm and protect yourself like a hedgehog. I would like to know of your family. Could I know something about your family?

Liu: Sure, my parents are alive.

Zhang: Chen Ou has never attacked you so far, right?

Chen Ou: I am innocent, I am kind-hearted.

Zhang: Chen Ou just asked whether you can tell something about your parents, but you just shrugged and said my parents are alive.

Liu: Isn’t it a kind of humor? I have no other intentions at all.

所有跟帖: 

翻译得好。看过几集,这是最精彩的。 -cathy_bay- 给 cathy_bay 发送悄悄话 cathy_bay 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/15/2012 postreply 16:15:02

是连续剧的对白?我最近几年没看电视。 -bearsback- 给 bearsback 发送悄悄话 bearsback 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/15/2012 postreply 16:23:46

你们都能看到?看样子我的网有问题, -灰衣人- 给 灰衣人 发送悄悄话 灰衣人 的博客首页 (27 bytes) () 01/15/2012 postreply 16:25:48

你英文很好。向你学习。 -bearsback- 给 bearsback 发送悄悄话 bearsback 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/15/2012 postreply 16:21:56

这个英文是很好! -灰衣人- 给 灰衣人 发送悄悄话 灰衣人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/15/2012 postreply 16:28:15

好好的童话咋成了洋文? "我们这儿"只看咱国文.~~ -美国老土- 给 美国老土 发送悄悄话 美国老土 的博客首页 (80 bytes) () 01/15/2012 postreply 17:30:58

回复:好好的童话咋成了洋文? "我们这儿"只看咱国文.~~ -世界无童话- 给 世界无童话 发送悄悄话 世界无童话 的博客首页 (66 bytes) () 01/16/2012 postreply 14:49:13

BBC那个访谈节目较啥来的?HARD TALK?问题一般都很让人难堪,你看被访人如何回避剑锋就知道 -julie116- 给 julie116 发送悄悄话 julie116 的博客首页 (142 bytes) () 01/15/2012 postreply 17:51:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”