Xiexie 小谋! ....

来源: Mylittlehome 2011-06-04 07:02:20 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1184 bytes)

You are right about it but I have talked to my director already and my director told me that she will talk to my manager....

Now, I am thinking if mentioning to my manager about my conversation with my director would improve the situation.

Let me tell you more about the situation.  Given my one year experience with the current team, I think it would make me look bad about transferring to a different team without strong reason - burn bridge.  I thought the reason that there is not much for me to do is a fact and therefore a good reason. My manager is a very mean person. That is why she had to hire me outside because no one inside wants to work for her and her previous employees either transferred to a different team or just left my company - none of them work for her more than 2 years. I head that there was a person who transferred to a different team but she found our a way to pull the person back, in the end the person had to leave the company...I am scared and kind of regret what I talked to director but I really don't like the fact that I don't have much to do....

Yes, internally transfer is very tricky.....Thanks!!  

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”