回复:从来没有公司要我的pay stab,老土快来说一说

来源: 美国老土 2011-04-28 22:10:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1876 bytes)

来源: 美国老土07-02-15 17:52:24
回答: I was turned down because of BG checkAon2007-02-15 17:21:59

Dear Aon,
You are absolutely right! Do NOT lie in your job hunt process.
However, your old salary should have NOTHING to do with your new salary in the new company, you get zero if you are laid off, and you can be payed for million dollar if you qualify for the job.
As confused as you were and as many of our friend today, I did also confused about this when I started looking for the first industry job after I leave the research field.
Let me make it clear:
-- Don't lie about salary in your interview process, but leagally it is perfectly OK if you chose not tell;
-- your new salary has NOTHING to do with your previous pay, your new salary should only depend on how much the new company want to pay for the position and for you. ( so some experience employer will ask: I don't care how much you earn before, please tell me how much you want for this year...)

Tell the employer clearly "my previous salary should have nothing to do with this new position, I want to be paid in a fair market value, you pay what you get."

You can refuse to answer the question, but don't lie. Enjoy your higher pay if you get it. Your salary can increase whatever percent the employer pay you, why not...

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”