My penny thoughts. Hope it all helps.

来源: 亦行 2011-03-26 08:07:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5125 bytes)

Culture shock I would say. However, as the American culture becomes to influence my daily lives, I truly believe that if I can stay open-minded while learning the American culture and understand the differences and similarities of the two cultures, I dig deeper into not only the American culture, but also my own mind.

Anything about myself I don't know? Well, where is my limitation?

Well, I showed them not only that I do know about my own strength and weakness, but also the weakness I should know or something I might not know has taken a turn to be my strength. At the same time, "where is my limitation?" were the four final words echo the context.

You may want to talk about your being too humble.

Being humble is not just about what I show to people. Instead, being humble is about not hoarding credit, letting go of fame, and not worrying about how others would view me -- so that I can accomplish my goal in the most efficient manner. A good general is never praised because he wins the "easy" battles, taking advantage of the opponent's "apparent" weaknesses. Like an egg against a stone. Interestingly, most of the time I have learnt so far the best general prevents battles altogether! How, then, can someone be famous for battles that never happened? Besides, I don't ever let an itsy-bitsy grain of weakness overwhelm myself, doom to myself.

Besides, you may also want to give an example to demonstrate your awareness of own strengths and weaknesses as you have to work in unsettled or rapidly changing circumstances. Demonstrate how you can clearly view your insecurity and fear as weaknesses, but never attempt to hide such feelings, making it hard for others to get close to you.

My penny thoughts. Hope it all helps.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”