You sounded much understated. :)

来源: wave_forest 2011-02-13 09:40:42 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1440 bytes)

I believe your uni thesis must have done a very good job. Otherwise, your tutor wouldn’t have incorporated part of it in the book.

In terms of that bug of your thread, as I said, it’s not worth going mad with it at all, even not getting minimum upset, especially after working hours. However, it is important to make it clear that you reported it and *record their response*. You are not a decision maker but the bug won’t come back to bite you either. Those indifferent altitudes may come from company culture. I used to work in a “intervene but no blame” environment.

For QA, it’s definitely a boring job for me. They run test suites, compile test results and write reports in most of time. This is why Angela later took over and focused on report writing when the product got stabilised.

Sure, writing test code and specify test cases are much of fun especially when you get “infamous” with those cocky designers but products come and go.

I actually called Graham just last week for a product of our common customer which his company provided the platform. The world is somewhat small … 

所有跟帖: 

You're right. I shouldn't have got mad or upset. -CirrusCloud- 给 CirrusCloud 发送悄悄话 (1017 bytes) () 02/13/2011 postreply 10:47:55

It may not true that “the more bugs the more jobs”. -wave_forest- 给 wave_forest 发送悄悄话 (453 bytes) () 02/13/2011 postreply 14:22:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”