请老土和再指教以下几个面试问题

来源: 牛年好运 2010-09-07 18:52:29 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4511 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 牛年好运 ] 在 2010-09-07 19:19:18 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
This is my only chance since there is no other company in the same area in the same industry. So I take it very seriously. I do hope that you guys can help me with the following interview questions.

1) Tell me something about yourself

Option 1:
I am a xxx with 7 years xxx experience. My most recent experience has been xxx.
It has been crazy over the past several months due to xxx changes in the industry.One reason I particularly enjoy being an xxx, and the challenges that go along with it, is my work has directly impact on our company’s financial picture, membership, revenue, and Medicial loss ratio.

My real strength is my creative thinking. I pride myself on my reputation for following through and meeting deadlines. When I commit to doing something, I make sure it gets done, and on time."

What I am looking for now is a company that values talents and a position with upward advancement,and challenges. I believe working for xxx can make my dream come true.

Option 2:
I am a xxx with 7 years xxx experience. My most recent experience has been xxx.I think now is the most exciting time that I have ever seen in this business. Sure, there is much more competition going forward. The profit margin will be thinner. How do we get a bigger share of the business? How do we grow customers while being profitable? I believe that I can help xxx meet those challenges. I feel my experience with xxx are directly relates to the position with XXX. Also, my creative thinking, strong technical skills and great people skills make me the best candidate for this position. Last, not least, I will bring additional qualities that make me the best person for the job--my passion for excellence and positive attitude.

2)Long term objective (5 years from now)
Option 1: Within the next five years, I would like to become one of the best xxx your company has on staff. I want to work toward becoming the go-to person that others rely upon. And in doing so, I will be fully prepared to take on any greater responsibilities which might be presented in the long term. For example, here is what I am currently doing to prepare myself:
Think things in a bigger picture – how it will improve our book of business, our risk profile, and our financial pictures
Partner with other departments to make sure everyone is on the same page, working toward the same goal
Prepare better presentable exhibits for different audiences
Option 2: This will ultimately depends on my performance on the job, and on the growth and opportunities offered by my employer. I wish I could take on progressively greater management responsibilities in the future. That suits me fine. Actually I have already demonstrated leadership characteristics in my current job.

Question: personally I like the first one better. What you guys think?
I haven't interviewed any position in the past 6 years. My interview skill has been very rust.

3) Have you ever had a conflict with a boss? How was it resolved?
Yes, I have had conflicts in the past. Never major ones, but there have been disagreements that needed to be resolved. I've found that when conflict occurs, it helps to fully understand the other person’s perspective. So I take time to listen to their point of view, then I seek to work out a collaborative solution. For example, we had a lot of rate changes effective 1/1/2011. I need to present the rate changes to the the committee. I included one exhibit to show the revenue impact on CY2011 at the product level with all the recommended changes. My boss would think there is no need to present that exhibit since it is mainly for the rate agreement. My point is that it will give the audiums a good sense of idea where our financial pictures is since our audiums are the CEO, CFO, sales, and product people. I suggested if my boss is really not happy with the idea to present that exhibit, how about include it as an appendix.

4) Weakness
I underestimated the importance of networking. I spend most of my time working on projects and delivering the results because I thought my value will be reflected on the quality of my work. But in reality, it is not always the case. Now I am taking time to have lunch with others, have small talks with other people to catch up with what’s going on.

Question: any suggestion to tackle this question.

I really appreciate your inputs.

所有跟帖: 

如果我拿到位置,我一定会写篇文章回报职坛, Please Help -牛年好运- 给 牛年好运 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/07/2010 postreply 18:54:03

回复:请老土和再指教以下几个面试问题 -y2- 给 y2 发送悄悄话 (855 bytes) () 09/07/2010 postreply 19:39:51

job deion = job d-e-s-c-r-i-p-t-i-o-n -y2- 给 y2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/07/2010 postreply 19:42:05

回复:请老土和再指教以下几个面试问题 -Easy.Spin- 给 Easy.Spin 发送悄悄话 Easy.Spin 的博客首页 (1144 bytes) () 09/07/2010 postreply 20:37:57

你答的很好,大家点评的也很好. The key point is -美国老土- 给 美国老土 发送悄悄话 美国老土 的博客首页 (233 bytes) () 09/07/2010 postreply 23:04:21

Thank everyone for your sincere inputs -牛年好运- 给 牛年好运 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/08/2010 postreply 11:57:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”