3rd interview: communication and influencing skills

来源: daydreamsilly 2010-09-04 05:32:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1174 bytes)
I went to a job interview two weeks ago and was called back for 2nd interview with the manager of the hiring manager(VP) and HR because VP was going overseas for 2 weeks. The HR lady told me at the time the hiring manager wants his boss to meet me asap so that they can make a decision.

So I went and my references were contacted the same day. But I didn't hear from them until one week later when they asked to come in for 3rd interview with a presentation as the VP would like to know better of my communciation and influencing skills.

I was set back to certain degree as this shows the VP is not confident in my communication skills from the interview. I think that 2nd intereview with VP was not as energetic. The VP is not from my field. I also can't help myself finding his manner and personality is a bit off, i.e I would n't want to work with him if I don't have to. With such judgement in my mind,I probalby didn't perform well in the 2nd interview.

各位大侠, Have you had expereince in this sort of situation that you can sense your boss's boss is not confident in you and how do you deal with it in the interview? Many thanks

所有跟帖: 

他跟你不是一个专业,应该更好communicate吧 -猪胖子- 给 猪胖子 发送悄悄话 猪胖子 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2010 postreply 12:51:48

回复:他跟你不是一个专业,应该更好communicate吧 -daydreamsilly- 给 daydreamsilly 发送悄悄话 (99 bytes) () 09/04/2010 postreply 17:45:15

It sounds to me that the VP may have certain degree -winter06- 给 winter06 发送悄悄话 winter06 的博客首页 (276 bytes) () 09/04/2010 postreply 19:48:54

Thank you, I think you just speak out my concern. -daydreamsilly- 给 daydreamsilly 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2010 postreply 20:10:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”