咋样能赢 仨钟头的面试

来源: 美国老土 2010-08-30 08:11:28 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3383 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 美国老土 ] 在 2010-08-30 13:46:37 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回AmoyGirl: 3 hour on-site interview 2007-06-14 16:36:19

Dear AmoyGril,
Congratulation for the coming 3 hours on-site interview!

Please don't worry too much, they use their expensive time to give you a free interview training, no matter what, you are the winner already.
Please don't worry too much, nobody will sit down in there with you for three hours.
Usually the three hours interview will break into several 30,45min or 1 hr sessions, one or two people talk with you at each session.

Before answering any of their questions, make sure know who you are talking with, ask their title and what role they are in the company, and whether they are the people to make the final decision or not.

Technical people will focus on technical questions with some behavior questions, and sometime with some little puzzle ask you to solve (only they know the answer, so even you failed with the puzzle, you are OK. They just want to show you they are smarter than you, who care).
Managers will focus on behavior questions. One of the most important factor for manager's interview is they want to make sure they like your smiling.
In any case, bring lots of smiling is very helpful. Start smiling after you leave your car in the parking lot (they are watching you from the office ..).

Please use the quick time in the beginning of the interview to judge what kind of the person that interviewer is. This is very important. If he/she is a faster style guy, then you need answer everything quickly. If he/she is a lazy and slow styled, then you need treat him/her as grand pa/ma, take your time, slowly answer his/her question with smile, not be hurry, because he/she likes the slow people like him/her, so he/she can keep his/her job secure.

Prepare several questions to ask them.

Please bring couple copies of your resume and two pieces of blank paper to take a note if you need, at least let them feel you are a responsible person and listen carefully what they are saying, and taking note.

You win the interview by your attitude, your voice and your smile, not your skill. Skill will count only ~25% of the total factor pf decision.

They will look your resume and ask you questions from here. If you find out that they don't know how to do interview, don't laugh in front of them. keep it as a secret and share with us.

You can repeat the same key point to different group of the people, so it will waste their time quicker. And you may feel nurvers in the beginning, but doing much better when you realized you are not too bad because you already get trained by ???.

No matter what questions they ask you, you should always find time to say:
" Yah, I guess this is a good chance to allow me introduce myself to you, I was educated at .... and worked ....(just say how good you are and how you did previously, in 2 min)."

Please well prepaed for your interview, repeat what you wplan to say many many times, until you can say it easily. look people's fore-head instead of look their eye.

Please be confident. You are the best candidate!
Again, no matter what, they are willing to spend their expesive time to allow you to mess up their expensive carpet and give you free interview
training, what do you need worry? Nothing. You are the winner already!

Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

on-site interview is a free training. No matter what, but what m -萧湘仙子- 给 萧湘仙子 发送悄悄话 萧湘仙子 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/01/2010 postreply 20:20:46

Well said. That's exactly what I fell. Take it as a good opportu -Jokingjoking- 给 Jokingjoking 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2010 postreply 11:55:20

土土哥真是个好写手,点击率会头率总是很高,不知道写情书的功夫怎么样?开玩笑,不过,真想看看 -我边走边问- 给 我边走边问 发送悄悄话 我边走边问 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2010 postreply 13:53:38

问问土嫂叭。 -我起哄我高兴- 给 我起哄我高兴 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2010 postreply 14:17:42

我敢吗? 别把土嫂扯进来,土土哥好汉也不能光提当年勇,展望一下明天,会不会下雨 -我边走边问- 给 我边走边问 发送悄悄话 我边走边问 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2010 postreply 14:26:31

Why forehead instead of eyes? -tiger_mimi- 给 tiger_mimi 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2010 postreply 15:24:42

because there is no eye on forehead -xiaosharensheng- 给 xiaosharensheng 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2010 postreply 12:51:02

I think looking at eye means too agressive -- -novtim2- 给 novtim2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2010 postreply 19:57:01

答对了! looking at eye means too agressive -- -美国老土- 给 美国老土 发送悄悄话 美国老土 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2010 postreply 21:01:01

i have 9 hrs' interview -ijbcb- 给 ijbcb 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2010 postreply 23:23:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”