Job changing, Return ID card and Securid token issue

I've just changed job from Company A to Company B in NYC.

When I left the old company (company A), they asked me to cover Sunday morning shift (that is 7/4, my last day to physically enter the office was 7/1 ). Since I need to use my securid token to login, I didn't return the token and ID card to them.

Since I can't physically enter the office legally, I don't have a chance to return the ID and securid token to them. So I've just detroyed the securid token and ID card by myself. This week, I got phone call from my manager in Company A and even from the firm management office to ask me to return the Securid token and ID card. But I've destroyed the token and ID and throw them away. I can't returm the stuff to them.

Do you guys think there is some problem for me?

My manager at company A told I don't need to worry about that. I asked him if I need to send an email to him to confirm that. He said I can send an email to him and cc to his manager.

Do you think I should send an email to describe the whole story?

Thanks a million!!!!

所有跟帖: 

Tell them the truth, nothing but the truth, or you will have to -丁页白勺京尤是你- 给 丁页白勺京尤是你 发送悄悄话 (27 bytes) () 07/15/2010 postreply 17:55:29

没关系吧 -暖小蛇- 给 暖小蛇 发送悄悄话 暖小蛇 的博客首页 (190 bytes) () 07/15/2010 postreply 19:26:28

I would send an e-mail -铁老石- 给 铁老石 发送悄悄话 铁老石 的博客首页 (89 bytes) () 07/15/2010 postreply 19:55:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!