How to contact with you

来源: yfzf 2010-06-25 09:05:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (892 bytes)
You are right "I'm wondering if I can switch to be as an data analyst which the knowledge is not updated so fast.Prepare the interview for Java/J2EE got me so headache, there are so much stuff I need to learn. So I give up, I don't want to learn so much new stuff since I'm not younger any more.", I am really fear the phone interview and onsite interview, they ask the very tiny question, you should remember all function name. It is exhausting and painful, when you prepare very hard for interview, then they said that you are not strong enough, you feel very upset and 迷茫. specially, it seems that the Indian people dominate this area, it is hard to do phone interview because their special 发音。 I have took the sql and PL/SQL on communite college, I don't know what's special for "Lao tu"'s class. for new area, you don't have experience, how to get the interview?

所有跟帖: 

Don't freak out about the interview. Nobody is perfect on that, -我边走边问- 给 我边走边问 发送悄悄话 我边走边问 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2010 postreply 13:24:48

all you need to do is picking up and practice -我边走边问- 给 我边走边问 发送悄悄话 我边走边问 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2010 postreply 13:25:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”