robotic engineer job in Clayton, MO

来源: sir.good 2010-01-26 10:38:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3105 bytes)
Good Evening,
Hope you are doing well !!!
I have a good position for you with my client. This point of time I don't know whether you are looking for new job or not. But just thought if I can share the details and then confirm from you about your interest level for the opportunity. If you are interested and available consultant, send me your most updated resumes in word format and contact details.

Job Title: Software Engineer position
Duration: 3 Months Contract to Hire Position

Description:
Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components.
Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.

Major Responsibilities:
This person will be responsible for developing control software for complex instrumentation and custom apparatus involving a variety of engineering disciplines.
The software written will interface with the user in order to operate the equipment.
The software will have to receive information from data systems, validate barcodes during operation and return results information to the data systems.
Programmer should be familiar with network, serial and bus communication protocols, servo and stepper motor control, and have extensive experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
This position will operate on a multi-discipline project team and will be responsible for gathering and implementing customer and management requirements.
The candidate will also be responsible for generating end user documentation for these systems so good communications skills are a necessity.
Major duties include:

Usually requires 10-15 years of previous experience.
Qualifications:
Automation Skills with Robotics: 2+ Yrs.
C/C++ *: 5+ Yrs.
C#.NET/VB.NET *: 3+ Yrs.
C SHARP.NET/VB.NET *: 3+ Yrs.
MS Excel: 3+ Yrs.
Oracle: 3+ Yrs.
Visual Basic 6.0: 4+ Yrs.
Qualifications/Competencies:
The successful candidate must have at least a B.S. degree in Computer Science or a scientific /engineering background with significant programming experience.
Key competencies required of this position include strong communication skills, willingness to work with the client base, results orientation, customer focus, teamwork, and problem solving skills.
Embedded programming and multi-platform experience a plus.
Technologies used will be VBA (excel), C#, C++, C++/CLI, relational databases (Oracle) and various automation related technologies

Best Regards,

Zaker
Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc
"Committed to Human Excellence through IT"
Ha*****rouck Heights, NJ.
Office:201-257-5081 x 238
Email: Zaker@catstaffing-us.com
Web: www.catamaerica.com - Onsite Staffing
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览