回复:Thanks so much. I'll remind myself of the words

来源: potter.harry 2009-05-26 17:27:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1708 bytes)
回答: i had the same experience until i went to emergencyy20012009-05-26 15:22:06
I am just like you-knowing the job is not worth of the worries but can't help. The following is from a book and i hope it will help:

Put things in perspective

By Richard Templar

When all is said and done, it is only a job. It ain’t your health, your love life, your family, your children, your life or your soul. If by the way, it is any of these things then you really have gone wrong along the way.

Your job is just a job. Yes, I know you need the money etc., etc. but it is just a job and there are others.

Having a bad day at work shouldn’t cause you to:

8226; Lose sleep
8226; Lose your appetite
8226; Lose your sex drive
8226; Smoke more
8226; Drink more
8226; Take drugs
8226; Be more irritable
8226; Get depressed
8226; Get stressed

But you’d be surprised how often these thing are done by people because they have had a bad day. Yes, they may have had a whole series of bad days, but taken one by one, it is just a bad day. You have to learn to switch off, relax, not take it so seriously, enjoy it more, and put things into perspective.

Get a hobby, get a life. You must work to live, not live to work. Don’t take stuff home with you-learn to be assertive and say no. put your family first. Spend time with your children-they will grow up so fast you will miss their precious childhood if you work your way through it-believe me I have seen my children grow up and it is so swift it is terrifying. It may seem slow and stressful at the time, but it zips past and then is irrecoverably gone-and you missed it because you were doing paperwork of an evening or attending another boring conference at the weekend.

所有跟帖: 

说得真好!Thanks for sharing! -请教001- 给 请教001 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/26/2009 postreply 20:16:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”