I do believe the problem of integration into the society exists.

来源: 戏雨飞鹰 2009-04-11 13:45:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1113 bytes)
Your thread interests me very much. I admire your point and stance about our Chinese race. Your post can further lead to another topic, the integration into American society.
Don’t want to be off tangent.I think that any races have problems being accepted into a society. Some people think that if we are not the same race then we will don’t belong to them. Once such views and ideas have been established in the human mind they are reluctant to change and even more will struggle to prove their views are right.

We’re Chinese and our children are Chinese American. But many of us still constantly battle the perception that “I am an outsider". Even though many Chinese are already high in society, their legitimate offspring still has the race issue hanging around their neck.

I love your stance. Agree that opportunities and challenges exist at the same time. Respect the attitude you mentioned: “Be bold and humble. Be smart and strong.” Meanwhile, I do believe the problem of integration into the society exists.

please do not take this as an attack, dear Muggle.:)

所有跟帖: 

Thank you for the comments. -Rubikscube- 给 Rubikscube 发送悄悄话 Rubikscube 的博客首页 (60 bytes) () 04/11/2009 postreply 15:02:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”