Night...Night... is still young

来源: Code4Meals 2009-03-22 11:42:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1997 bytes)
I agreed with sigma, 1.90,StillKnowNothing,WasteManager, LittleTricker, Lambada, and wishgoodluck. But I do believe you need time to adjust yourself to the environment, understand who is doing what in your team, and the way everybody els survives. For example, "那2个PROGRAMMER ...要完成老板交的活,需要什么资料,A都会全力帮助去找". Why? Of course, don't blame yourself either.

I have plenty of time today whereas kids and mommy are on vacation:-) let's read between the lines:
>>在我还没培训完,A就把一个很重要的,我都不懂怎么弄的活转给我,在DEADLINE的那个星期度假去了。我只好对老板说明,老板就让K在度假前帮我把数据处理完。结果这件事,老板觉得我和A沟通不好,没有TEAMWORK。
No game plan for knowledge transfer and status update? What will you do if you were the 老板?
>>老板..说我第一个要完成的是老板的任务,然后第二要完成的就是A交待给我的任务。我夹在她们之间真是难受。
Learn to prioritize your work and communicate your concerns w/ your mentors, coworkers, and especially your boss. By boss, I mean the guy who pays you for your work. "夹在她们之间" is your best opportunity to EXCEL. Think it loud!
>>老板总是对我说,有什么事情不懂可以问。我真要问她了,她就说这是小事,你得自己解决,这是你的工作,不要拿这些事来烦我
Plz read Jackpot's 工作厚黑学.
>>可是我真要不问她,按着我的想法做了,她也还会跳出来问我为什么不向她报告,或者说我做得不对。
You are not supposed to have your OWN 想法. One of my primary contact, a PM for one project was warned by his sr. manager he "is not supposed to think"
>>觉得自己一直是个好相处的人,也没想过要和A争什么,和另外人相处也还好
Can you get the 2nd opinion about this? For a short period of 3-month, you don't even really know anybody yet. Get buddies.

I have/had coworkers like your 同事 A or your 老板, and I had/have bosses like your 同事 A or your 老板. The strategy is sigma's "死猪不怕开水烫" and the implementation is to follow the textbook such as Lambada's method.

You will be OK :-)

所有跟帖: 

Absolutely Agree! 3q! -美国老土- 给 美国老土 发送悄悄话 美国老土 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/22/2009 postreply 12:02:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”