两篇旧帖子, 思路供参考. Key: Use all the chance keep selling yourself

来源: 美国老土 2009-01-27 15:35:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3602 bytes)
why you want to leave your current company?

Written by laotu
Wednesday, 17 September 2008 07:24
Asked by yy_bb 于 08-09-16 11:40:20

"I've been in current company about one year. The real reason is I think the company is in trouble even though they are doing something interesting. If got the market, yes, it will be great. But, ... Then, what kind of reasons I should give? Especially just one year."

-- You better do not say any bad thing about the current company during the interview.
-- This is how I will say:

Thanks for asking this question, I knew you will ask.
Actually I am doing great in my current company, the people in there like me very much. I do not really want to leave the current company.

However, this company is the real place I want to spend my life at. I knew you are a ?????? company, I knew you have great product like ??????, I knew you do offer great service like ???????? (do your home work, search the company's webpage, fill above ???? by yourself). I knew this is the dream company I want to work at.

Too bad you guys didn't have a opening a year ago, (or too bad you guys didn't read my resume a year ago.) so I have to take a job in current place.
After that I do keep an eye on of the opennings at here. I am so glad I am in here today. I wish I can come everyday in the future.

Is this answered your question?

Gracios!

来源: 美国老土 于 07-02-09 23:04:05
回答: Any comments about interview question 由 FireDragon2000 于 2007-02-09 21:30:23
Why do you want to change your job?

Bad answer:
-- I want more money/vacation/better benefit;
-- I don't like my manager/company/work/collegues;

Comment:
You are a sales person when you looking for a job. The product you are trying to sell is yourself. The top goal is selling, all the answers should focus on selling yourself.
HR doesn't like those people who change jobs too often for bad reason. HR also understand people need change job when the chance coming.
The candidate HR like most is the people who is doing well in the current position and who even has no presure to change the job.

How do you think to answer the question this way:

HR: Why do you want to change your job?

U: -- This is a very good question. I really appreciate you are asking me. I also asked many times to myself. Let me tell you the story, actually, I am not in a hurry to change my job. I am doing well in my current company and my team likes me too. However, after I saw the job ad of the openning at here, (or after one of my friend showed me the job openning at here), I am very sure I am the best candidate for this position and, with so many years experience, I am sure I can make contribution from day one for the new position. Plus, since I have worked at current position for so manhy years, don't you think I should make a change if the chance is good? This is the reason why you get my resume.
I guess I better tell you that I am not that kind of person who do job switch very often. I didn't send out my resume to other place, this is the only company I did send my resume to because I like the job duty and the company so much. I really appreciate you are calling me back so quick, you are the most efficient recruitor.

If you are thr HR guy,
-- will you reject this candidate? I guess not;
-- will you continue the talk, I guess yes;
-- do you think the communication of this candidate is good? I think so.

Wish you have a happy Chinese New Year!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”