自信,自强,理解, 恩威并用 (回女球迷的土铁送不土的爱梯土人)

来源: 美国老土 2009-01-12 13:31:03 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3900 bytes)
来源: 美国老土 于 07-05-20 11:41:47
回答: 请各位大侠帮我出出主意,走出困境。叩谢!!! 由 女球迷 于 2007-05-19 09:43:48

"我来目前的公司才2个多月,(从entry level 到supervisor),同事觉得提拔的快了点,心里不舒服,有一个有点对着干。其实我就想把自己的工作做好,争点工资养活自己,按时上下班有时间复习,准备考 CPA,指导这些同事干什么,即费心费神还不落好,心里非常难过,不指导他们,工作完不成(公司刚转换到新系统),大老板有意见。再找个单位别人会问为什么这么短就跳巢,这又是我在美国找到的第一个工作,前面找工作就是因为没有美国的reference (我没有在美国上过学)受阻,也正因为这原因到这公司是从entry level做起。"

The most important and good thing is you have the support from your boss, this is very nice.

-- Please be confident for yourself. Yes, I am new in this company. But I have the skill to do the job and I am going well... So be confident. The self felling of confidence is very important.
-- Please be strong professionally. Since I am promoted as a supervisor (even it is a 庇马駇 似的小角色,孙悟空不想干的),I have the power, and I will take the leardership role on this position. I don't care how do you think, as a professional, 在其位,谋其政,行其权。
-- Please be nice to your team member though one on one meekly meeting. As a supervisor, setup 1 on 1 meeting time with your team member every week or every two weeks, the topics include anything yoiu and her want to communicate. Communicate, communicate, any problem can be solved by communication. You use this 1 on 1 time tell her:
As a company, we all follow the CEO's vision to run the business, As an employee, we all follow our manager's instruction to do the daily work, my manager's instruction is the first priority of my daily task. I do this for my manager. I require my team member treat the same for me.
As a people, I fully understand you envy this supervisor's position is occupied by a new MM, however, no matter who is in this position (even 高傲的,自以为更有经验的姐姐您 inthis position), you will like people to respect you and support you. Support your manager is good for you eventually. I am the person do not afraid of chanllenging and do remember whoever is good for me. And I want to let you know our big boss is supportting me.
I don't care what you think and what you did for me previously, but, from now on, after our conversasition, I hope it is clear that you know what I am thinking and what I want from my team member.
If you have any difficult to do the job, please feel free let me know, I am willing to help, including the tecjnical training for excel.
And during the 1 on 1, close door, nobidy else in the room, ask your 高傲的姐 tells you what she think about her job, what she want.... What she need help...

-- Be tough to your team member professionally as a supervisor. Since I am the supervisor, my instruction is the first priority for your daily task list, please make this clear if it is not clear previously. Let me know in ahead of time if you have any difficulty to deliver it on time. I understand the difficulty and try my best to help. However, I don't like any surprise. By the way, I am the one to give you the performance review and decide your salary increase (based on your own performance), and I am fair to everybody. I know you want a good salary increase, so do I......
-- Set up some time to do training for the team to learn computer skills like how to use Excel, or write some Step by Step how to documentation, let them to read and learn.
-- Keep communicate of your plan and what you did to you boss, keep them informed. Get their support.

-- Don't worry too much. 凡是现实的,都是合理的。
-- 做事要拼,看事要淡,乐在当下。
-- Don't quit your job now.

"我们公司以前没有招过中国人。一帮老美和老印。"
-- Please be strong for yourself, everybody will respect you more.

Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

"女球迷"自称已经当官了, 好象不来坛中玩了 :) -wxc369- 给 wxc369 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/12/2009 postreply 16:08:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”