Agree with you.回复:这种答案其实并不好,你想如果你是HR的人

来源: minnielala 2007-11-28 21:59:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1978 bytes)
I agree with you (--不懂就问呗) about the English ability.

I 'd suggest an answer like this, "... I guess there're rooms for me to improve my English since it's not my first language -- oral English in particular. I guess you may have noticed already. Although I do have sufficient English for the job...And I am confident about it."

In what way you state your English ability is important. If you say something like, "...well, my English is not good enough ..." although it may express similar meanings with the previous sentences, it emphasizes on the negative part of the problem, which may(or may not) reflect your attitude. Remember, anything to do with "negative" may not help you in applying for and getting a job... There're exceptions of course. But you don't want to take chances. You need to succeed.

Another thing with providing a negative answer like that is, it may cause confusion.-- if yourself say you're not "good enough", you don't have confident in yourself( it may not be your intention in the saying, however that 's what it will turn out...) then how can anybody else trust you? ...Just bear in mind, it's a western society we're living in, which means you are supposed to "sell" yourself, not to "humble down" like we do in China... Westerners may not be able to comprehend the culture differences.

Face the problems ( you may have), and state them in a neutral to positive way.

"不懂就问呗" is right, it may not sound sincere if every Chinese says the same thing,"... well, I work too hard..." . However, it doesn't mean it's not true with almost all Chinese. So you'd also use the recommended sentences about being a quiet person, a hardworking person or a perfectionist, as long as it rings truth
with you. In that sense, you're not making up things so you will sound sincere because you are...

Good luck to everybody who 's out their for a job.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”