回复:美国老土及大侠们,很快在新公司干了半年了

来源: 美国老土 2007-09-02 00:25:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1607 bytes)
HR让我做一个performance review for probation self-assessment. 今天看着问题发了半天呆,还是不知道怎样回答好。大家有没有范例,或老土帮指画两下?

"1。 What are your career aspirations?
How ready are you to take on additional responsibilities or move into a more senior role."

After worked in the current position for 6 months, I found that as I expected before, I like the position and the team. I found out that there is a perfect match between the job requirement and my expertise. I asm so happy to start everyday and use my expertise to make contribution to the company.
With 6 months practice, I did understand the process of the software development in our department, I got familiar with the structure of our application design. Yes, I think I am technically ready to take addtional responsibilies and move to a senior role.

"What aspects of your current position provide you the most satisfaction, interest, challenge or motivation? "

As a software engineer, I am very satisfied that I can join the process of the application design, use .Net technology for our new applications. I am vey interested about what I am doing.
There were challenges for me to understand our system, after these 6 months, I believe I get the chance to know the basic structure and the design idea of our system.

"What would increase your job satisfaction or productivity?"
I feel happy thagt I have a good manager and work with a good team. In these 6 month, I have proved that I can do a good job. (I wish I can get more 银子, and a 高级 title ....)

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”